Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Crawford vs Floyd ever mentioned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    please spare me, it came out of roaches and arums mouth, the fact is team pac walked away in 2009 due to the testing that they agreed to in 2015 (the same one), now was Floyd responsible for some BS that prevented the fight after that??? absolutely. both sides were... but please don't start sending all the articles n quotes Floyd says all kinds of sht and contradicts himself all the time. the fact remains the fight didn't happen in 2009 because of team PAC. its not that hard to just admit it man
    Mayweather said, "I waited until the time was right, when things were on my terms and we were the A side and we could do things our way, we turned that into a $600-million fight"

This was just a month ago. Everything else is irrelevant. There's nothing complicated about it. It comes straight from the horse's mouth. You just have to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      Mayweather said, "I waited until the time was right, when things were on my terms and we were the A side and we could do things our way, we turned that into a $600-million fight"

This was just a month ago. Everything else is irrelevant. There's nothing complicated about it. It comes straight from the horse's mouth. You just have to deal with it.
      yeah look at all the money he got, of course the time was better. however this does not negate the FACT that team pac walked away in 2009, im not going to even get the videos to prove it lol. I can post even more things Floyd said to support your argument but none of them will ever negate that fact... ill take roach and arums word for it. thx and have a great day

Comment

fans of slicksters are confused and dont want to see one of their boys lose that 0.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          yeah look at all the money he got, of course the time was better. however this does not negate the FACT that team pac walked away in 2009, im not going to even get the videos to prove it lol. I can post even more things Floyd said to support your argument but none of them will ever negate that fact... ill take roach and arums word for it. thx and have a great day
          Manny is the reason the fight didn't happen in 09...anybody that says otherwise has an agenda or a serious case of Rabies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Manny is the reason the fight didn't happen in 09...anybody that says otherwise has an agenda or a serious case of Rabies.
            Tell that to Mayweather doe. He doesn't agree with you.
            Keep fooling yourself.

Mayweather said, "I waited until the time was right, when things were on my terms and we were the A side and we could do things our way, we turned that into a $600-million fight."

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post

Coming from YOU!!!
              Of all people, the cheek of it you dumbass.
              Bro you just said he ducked Shawn porter and kell brook lmao. And he called out Shane long before they fought, but Shane wanted no part of him. That's a fact

Comment

because floyd retired..

If floyd does comeback, it will be for a big money name like manny, or a tailor made fighter like danny, or broner

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                  So according to your logic a man losing a fight means they aren't in their prime anymore? So I guess everyone in America who Pac ever fought fought OUTSIDE his prime right?
                  The bottom line is, the best prime opponent Mayweather faced was either Corrales or Castillo. Both guys are b level fighters. Neither one of them is an ATG.

Has there ever been another fighter, other than say Jones, who has at the end of his career not faced a single great opponent in their prime? Mayweather is the only other name I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Bro you just said he ducked Shawn porter and kell brook lmao. And he called out Shane long before they fought, but Shane wanted no part of him. That's a fact
                    Okay ima give you that Shane one is true but he fought ****ing Berto over all the other options he had nobody turns down a career high payday to be schooled by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
                      Okay ima give you that Shane one is true but he fought ****ing Berto over all the other options he had nobody turns down a career high payday to be schooled by Floyd.
                      he just wanted to end his contract.. he had nothing else to prove.. just like manny fighting tim was a waste of time, a contract ender (for now)

Comment

Working...
                      X