Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Freddie Roach was an Actual insect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discrimination against insects should not be tolerated. If insects identify as humans, they should be free to use our bathrooms, go to our schools and become boxing trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Thought this fool had disappeared along with elroid, if this kid is older than 12 yrs old he has a real problem.
      Freddy is a world renown trainer with years studying under Futch which is like spending time with Benton and this jackazz kid degrades him on a world wide boxing forum.
      It's ok to disagree with Roach and say he's an over rated fellow but compared to this poster who has "LIED" constantly on this forum about his daddy, uncle how "he" KO'd a Wlad sparring partner and also how he hits harder than Ketchell or ROBINSON!!!!!!!

Hey juggynutz your make believe name should be Walt Disney it's more believable than juggyazzhole your imagination is........cartoonish, clown!

Ray
      Come on Corso you know you would want to be in the corner too!

As far as the other garbage you said show the quote where I said I would do anything of the sort of me leaving based on your "legend in your own mind" JUNIOR" coaching accomplishments?

Ray this isn't the history section,you actually have to know what you are talking about here,you cant make things up as you go or see fit because stuff here is current news. Your thread trolling is becoming boring ,best to stay in the history section where you are safe and protected .your entire post is that of an old man who is suffering from dementia..would you like me to post vids of me training with pros, some of who have fought wilder..and if I do will you leave the forum???how about a power challenge if I p[ost a vid,we can play this game any way you like if you want to play the leave the forum game because your fat ass will be sent packing..let me know?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-24-2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Did you and Elroy have a real life dust up?
        Hey Hype ,tell this fool Corso who hes talking to .... he seems to think little Ketchel is somehow relevant to power concerning me!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I want what you're smoking.
          Nah my friend its 100% natural...ONE HUNDRED PERCENT...when have added substances that's when I get really going!

Comment

Roach is a joke coach. I wouldn't let him teach me shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Nah my friend its 100% natural...ONE HUNDRED PERCENT...when have added substances that's when I get really going!
              Using PED's like Tyson Fury ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                Roach is a joke coach. I wouldn't let him teach me shyt.
                I highly doubt that,in real life if you were at a seminar and he was giving free one on one classes are you saying you wouldn't let him show you boxing tricks? roach is a top notch trainer,its up to the fighter to win not the coach...maybe hes not the best but hes certainly a worthy trainer whos been around the block and one of the few who fought himself which always helps.

What about Freddie "ROACH " as a trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                  Using PED's like Tyson Fury ?
                  Nope,but thanks for the compliment ...im pretty sure I look every bit as good as any top athlete so I think im a bit better looking than fury.....

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Endorphins, huh? Or just naturally crazy, I know that.

Comment

Yo ray im so happy you sign your name, otherwise wouldn't know who im dealing with here!

Comment

Working...
                      X