Comments Thread For: Golovkin Has No Problem Heading To Mexico For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where you go, I go, let's go chump....

Comment

Damn these crybabies in every GGG thread.

Would be amazing if they fought in Mexico, but will Canelo ever be ready?

I think we will find out by the end of this year, if Canelo actually faces a legit MW at 160 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He already gave you the belt. Move on, why are you still stalking him?
        Canelo is owed this beating fur ask the **** he talked just to punk out.......has respect for him right up until the Cotto fight. Not anymore and about 80% of the real boxing world agrees......

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
          If Canelo was a man and not a little ginger head b**** the fight would be happening. GGG has plenty of money, he wants the scalp not the cash, but Canelo keeps ducking and that's a fact.
          100% accurate..... Canelo looking very weak right now picking the easiest titlist to fight at 154. Brook would beat Smith....lol!

Comment

Canelo would be booed in most places in Mexico......

Comment

GGG doesnt need hometown judges like some Frauds and Pedcheaters Jrs out there who are supposed to be good but will only fight 2 miles from their house with their own judges and referees.

Comment

You dont have to go to mexico, just go down in weight and you will find him, but you already admitted that you wont fight canelo unless is 160... me no disrespeck...

Comment

This dude is begging Canelo to fight him after he already vacated the belts. They claim they only wanted the belts? Now he wants to go to Mexico and fight Canelo?

pussie g is a bytch. Instead of EVER bringing up Lara's name his punk ass has this man crush for Canelo. He fought bum ass Wade his last fight and now is bringing a WW up to MW his next fight, still chasing after Canelo while ducking like a bytch from Lara.

Bring up Lara's name watch people start talking mando's and Lara is pricing himself out, Lara's boring etc... with ZERO evidence that Lara is pricing himself out and if pussie g is such a big star and can sell out arenas it shouldn't matter who he fights the people want to see him right?

Man pussie g is a fraud. Ever since he ducked Ward and then turn around and straight ducked Lara I know longer called him GGG he went from lil g and graduated to pussie g.

Comment

"WE MEXICANS DON'T F&&K AROUND"

Lol @ anyone even trying to defend Canelo at this point. That's how you spot the racist/guys who just hate on GGG for no real reason.

I just hate how they keep bringing Ward into the conversation and acting like they were always Ward fans. They were only Ward fans to bring Golovkin's name down

Comment

He has that Khan obsession..

Comment

Working...
                      X