No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
    Bran said Ser Arthur Dayne. What the hell is Jon gonna do now? I had that feeling of dread one week ago that it was going to be Rickon and Osha being "the gift" for Ramsey.
    I doubt Ramsey will kill Rickon he's valuable so I expect a bastard bowl at some point. Jon, Davos and the Red Woman will hook up with some northerners, not sure yet but it could be a number of loyal Stark houses.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Lol I hate when kids in series go through puberty such an awkward stage.
      Yep. Which is good HBO didn't go with the real ages of everyone else, Dany was just 13 when she married Kharl Drago. Jon is like 14 or some ****, basically everyone is a lot younger in the books. GRRM said it would have been a mistake for HBO to make them as young as the books which is true. Bran and Rickon are unrecognizable lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Yes it's an epic battle and the words they used were direct quotes from the book which was awesome. I was worried about this scene but they did a great job making Arthur Dayne look like a badass without it being cheesy and of course equally important Howland Reed.
        I thought the kid acting as young Ned killed the facial expressions, calmness, and choreography. He really made you believe he was Ned Stark.

Comment

• The guy talking sht to Ramsay comes off as a real badass. Rickon with Ramsay is just more fuel for Jon Snow. Overall good episode. This season has been delivering.

Comment

• Episode 4 is gonna leave us with more blue balls

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Episode 4 is gonna leave us with more blue balls
              For Tower of Joy, maybe. But I read it's suppose to be Daenerys big episode and it looks like Ser Jorah is gonna pull the ultimate friendzone/beta move and sacrifice himself for her.

Comment

• Overall a great episode.

Thought they would struggle with the ToJ scene as in the books it is seen through a Ned Stark dream, which makes everything more creepy and mystical (iirc he describes Dayne and the others as shadows and wraiths as he cant remember properly what they look like) whereas on the show it was a real life adaptation. It was good. They used some of the original dialogue, though i dont see why they couldnt have used all of it, and the fight scene was awesome.

Arya needs to get involved with some more main characters now. Its been a season and a half. Time for her to fck **** up.

The High Sparrow is one of the best characters on the show. Perfectly played. Loved how quickly he manipulated the weak willed Tommen.

#starklivesmatter Rickon needs to stay alive please. I reckon Ramsey will use him as a hostage vs Jon.
                Last edited by Tom Cruise; 05-09-2016, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  For Tower of Joy, maybe. But I read it's suppose to be Daenerys big episode and it looks like Ser Jorah is gonna pull the ultimate friendzone/beta move and sacrifice himself for her.
                  i can see it now.

Ser Jorah lying bleeding on the ground as Danearys looks over him. "I love you Khaleesi, with all my heart" cries Ser Jorah.
                  "Thank you" states Danearys, as she flings herself on top of Daario and ****s him senseless, laughing about what a ***** Jorah is

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Booooooo

I want Danerys to just be gone already. What made the 2nd episode of season 6 so good is that she wasn't in it. Hopefully, she's gone by the end of season 6 or sometime in the middle of season 7.

Jon, Tyrion, and Bran will be the dragon masters.

WHERE'S BRONN. HE'S AWESOME

Comment

• I don't think that's really jon snow

First, he would never kill a kid, no matter what he did.

Second, he would never turn his back on his vows.

He was resurrected by some kind of twisted witch who gives birth to demons after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X