No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: I'm The Same Fighter Who Beat Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Keep dreaming Austin "Migration of the Brown" Trout......You lost that fight by 3-4 points. Don't let those old senile wife beating alcoholic relic judges make you feel too strong.

I need to get what you are smoking, it sounds like some really good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Honestly some guys just have your number no matter how you look at it. I find it disrespectful to even mention Cotto didn't take Trout seriously. Dude was an undefeated world champ accustomed to winning in his opponents backyard.

I think Trout is going to find it difficult to get at that level again. His loses against Canelo and Lara, as well as the numerous knockdowns, must have really shattered his confidence.
      Agreed. Cotto was the right opponent for him. He already lost to Canelo and Lara and I also think he loses to both the Charlos, Vanes, Julian Williams, Andrade, etc.

And he has the body to make 160 but he already lacks power as it is in his current weight class. His best bet might be to go after Jermain Taylor or Korovbov/Lee.

Comment

I think Trout is having a harder time making weight than before, and he was inactive for 8 months before fighting Dawson. Maybe it's time to move up?

Comment

lmao at all these excuses for cotto, he lost fair and square then ran out the ring per usual. he was sad doe, he wasnt roach cotto, he wanted to retire.. yet hes still fighting

Comment

He beat Cotto comfortably - 119-109, 117-111, 117-111 - in Madison Square Garden too!

For my money he also beat Canelo, but it was a close fight.

Comment

Sorry to tell you Trout but you didn't beat Cotto>>> You were given a gift to prevent Cotto from destroying that kid before Oscar could make money off him in the Mayweather fight. Cotto has been robbed so many time for the benefit of other fighters it's a shame. But don't think for one minute you beat him because those in the boxing world know you didn't......

Comment

Correct... the same lucky bum who nobody had a scouting report for that took advantage of a dumb ass Cotto who went in with the worst gameplan possible.

Had Cotto not gone face first looking for nothing but a KO, he would have beaten you... even with that amateur Diaz in his corner.

This Cotto beats the living **** out of you, ****s your wife in the ring and then lays her on top of your unconscious body.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

I need to get what you are smoking, it sounds like some really good ****.
                  Yeah I actually got it mixed up with the Canelo fight LOL. Enjoy it because Lou Cipher only makes one mistake every 10 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                    Sorry to tell you Trout but you didn't beat Cotto>>> You were given a gift to prevent Cotto from destroying that kid before Oscar could make money off him in the Mayweather fight. Cotto has been robbed so many time for the benefit of other fighters it's a shame. But don't think for one minute you beat him because those in the boxing world know you didn't......
                    Are you serious? I'm a huge Cotto fan and thought that his fights against Trout and Mayweather were closer than the scorecards...but he still lost them, fair and square. Neither were robberies, though.

Comment

Can't take nuttin' away from that.. tbh, Trout may be rite. Maybe he really is the same Trout that beat Cotto, but that don't mean that Cotto is the same Cotto he beat. I mean.. is that even a good thing? Ain't it sound kinda counter-productive of someone to think that's a good thing when referring to themselves? Wudn't dude wanna be better than the Trout that beat Cotto? Why wud u wanna be that same dude? Ain't that takin' a step back in the opposite direction? It's like a kid tellin' his dad, ay look at wat i did!! Hmm.. see?? nope, i just tried but can't even picture Cotto givin' a damn.. prolly ain't even remember who dude is!! Oh well biatch!!
                      Last edited by panicchaser; 12-09-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X