Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would the Pacquiao-Mayweather HBO face off go down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
    Manny to Floyd is like a Federal Restraining Order. Floyd's so scared, he'd rather come up with all this OSDT bullish rather than get in the ring with Pac.

Heck, a mere mention of Pacquiao and Floyd starts defending his undefeated record. What kind of **** is that?!? IF you got balls you don't show em around to prove u have em, fight him, Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather is SHOOK!
    yes, sure guy. manny has been running scared since 09

Comment

Originally posted by ShrinkingMan View Post
      you have aspergers.
      thanks doc. rather this than be *******ed

Comment

it would be just like any other face off by manny, he will be respectful and civilized, mayweather on the other may have some other gimick in mind but wont be surprised if we see the best attitude from floyd...

Comment

It'd be a face-off with Roach and Roger

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
            it would be just like any other face off by manny, he will be respectful and civilized, mayweather on the other may have some other gimick in mind but wont be surprised if we see the best attitude from floyd...
            there might be 3-4 set of eyes of the same last name that will be like mirrors reflecting fear.....or shame....

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              I agree with this, only because Floyd knows both Filipinos and Americans respect Pac, and Floyd knows if he's respectful to Pac as Pac is to him, people will look at him at a better light. Plus he'll only look silly trying to act like a villain when all Pac's gonna do is keep smiling and say "nothing personal, it's just business," "Floyd is a great boxer, I respect his boxing," "I'm just happy that we'll get to fight to make people happy," "win or lose, as long as we give people happy"

I mean, how do you respond to that without looking like a total douche?

Comment

floyd starts talking shiiit how much he's the better fighter, pac isn't in his league, blablabla

pac smiles and removes his coat revealing a "Fighter of the decade" shirt with an arrow pointing to his face.

floyd starts to look like he's about to cry and a brawl breaks out.

kellerman gets punched in the face by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  I agree with this, only because Floyd knows both Filipinos and Americans respect Pac, and Floyd knows if he's respectful to Pac as Pac is to him, people will look at him at a better light. Plus he'll only look silly trying to act like a villain when all Pac's gonna do is keep smiling and say "nothing personal, it's just business," "Floyd is a great boxer, I respect his boxing," "I'm just happy that we'll get to fight to make people happy," "win or lose, as long as we give people happy"

I mean, how do you respond to that without looking like a total douche?
                  floyd is the best in the business in looking like a total douche in front of a camera

Comment

It would suck badly. Pacquiao is so boring on his own they would make it a trainer and fighter face off. Roach would do all the talking while Pacquiao giggles like a school girl talking to her secret crush. Floyd would stutter a lot and Roger would claim that no one in the room dont kno **** bout boxing.

Comment

just thought i would post this again. would most likely look like this

Comment

Working...
                      X