Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC & Shane now officially #1 & 3 Ring welters. Should the fight be for lineal title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIocano View Post
    Question?

Say PAC beats Mosley just like Floyd did last year... What if Floyd campaigns at 154 or 140 upon his return say December. What happens to Floyds lineal title?
    Is it a one fight and done deal? Or is he actually campaigning at one of those weight-classes?

If he's actually campaigning at a weight-class that's not 147. Then the lineal title would be vacant.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Is it a one fight and done deal? Or is he actually campaigning at one of those weight-classes?

If he's actually campaigning at a weight-class that's not 147. Then the lineal title would be vacant.
      Ok I get you lineal champ is vacant, who does pac have to fight to be champion lineal? but how is it Floyd got lineal for beating Mosley? After his comeback fight with Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Yup. I don't even pay attention to either title. wish the sport would go back to two major titles, maybe 3. none of this ring, lineal iba, ibo, nabo non sense. too many champions
        man just follow nthe ring's one makes the sport seem alot better, honestly i don't disagree with any of their champs.also screw lineal titles under that system erdei not pascal is lhw champ

Comment

Originally posted by IIocano View Post

Ok I get you lineal champ is vacant, who does pac have to fight to be champion lineal? but how is it Floyd got lineal for beating Mosley? After his comeback fight with Marquez?
          ah if Im not mistaken floyd was Lineal champ before he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            ah if Im not mistaken floyd was Lineal champ before he retired.
            Yeah he was and thats the only way you can consider him the Lineal Champ now. If you disregard his "retirement".

This whole thing about Mosley being lineal champion when Floyd beat him is bollox

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

I'm not disagreeing with you. But lineal titles are so vague and not controlled by anybody, so there really is no set of OFFICIAL rules regarding how someone can lose that belt.

Comment

Working...
              X