Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reynoso roasts ESPN "it's disrespectful to other boxers to put gg in top 24 p4p"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reynoso roasts ESPN "it's disrespectful to other boxers to put gg in top 24 p4p"

I think this makes the fight closer because usually trash talk heats up when a fight is going to happen

Respectful fighting at 147 pound fighter at 155 for the lineal middleweight crown, tho. A guy that was sparked by Danny Garcia at 140 and Prescott at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Respectful fighting at 147 pound fighter at 155 for the lineal middleweight crown, tho. A guy that was sparked by Danny Garcia at 140 and Prescott at 135.
      I think this makes the fight closer because usually trash talk heats up when a fight is going to happen
      I can already see these comments on a Canelo ggg ppv Comercial

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        I can already see these comments on a Canelo ggg ppv Comercial
        Yeah, Team Mayweather vs Team Pacquiao non-stop trash talk proved that theory.

Comment

If Rey doesn't like it, he should tell his boy to get in the ring and prove the ESPN wrong.

Comment

These bastards are going to offer GGG a 157 CW and GGG will say no. And that's how they are going to try to save Canelo's image. 160 or nothing. **** #canela.

I know Fl0mos... they will counter attack. Lately pretty much everyone is saying Canelo is ducking GGG, even the fl0mos. As soon as Canelo offers 156 or 157 and GGG says no, the fl0mos will come back to the "GGG ducking Canelo" "GGG not daring to be great" bull shiet.

I just know them too much. They are waiting for the moment.

Comment

Every youtube video I see the comment section says this guy is the best translator in the game. Better than anything HBO or Showtime has. Is that true?

Comment

I hate team canelo, but to put him as top 25 of the past 25 years is comical. ggg still needs to spark the freckles off gingers face

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Every youtube video I see the comment section says this guy is the best translator in the game. Better than anything HBO or Showtime has. Is that true?
                  Yeah he's pretty good. However he adds some parts. Since he works for golden boy . Like when eddi said to look at ggs ppv numbers and this dude translated and added that last part

Comment

He's right about this one. He's done **** all to be ranked that high.

Comment

Working...
                    X