Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Adrian Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse!!!

It seems Peterson has been indicted for disciplining his child. Per reports, he hit his child with a switch (thin tree branch) as a form of discipline.

What are your thoughts on disciplining children? Is a spanking over the top? Hand? Belt? Switch?

Personally, I don't see a problem with it. I have seen some parents go overboard though.

Should Peterson be punished for this?

6 game suspension.

Comment

Lifetime ban.

Comment

A switch is a bit ol school. But as long as it's on the behind I have no problem with it. Part of the problem with kids today is they don't get disciplined enough and don't learn consequence to their actions IMO

Comment

I used to get spanked with a belt/paddle growing up and I'm 30.

Comment

i've seen pictures that are evidently substantiated.

he hit a four year old with a stick hard enough to leave light bruises and break skin. they were systematic, going down the leg. the marks had evidently had a few days to heal.

it's not a vicious level of violence, but it was carried out on a four year old. i hope he goes to jail.

i'm just going to repeat this again:

four year old.

Comment

This is ridiculous...

Sounds like Adrian was disciplining his child, what's wrong with that.. Lax parenting is a huge problem in America..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

he hit a four year old with a stick hard enough to leave light bruises and break skin. they were systematic, going down the leg. the marks had evidently had a few days to heal.

it's not a vicious level of violence, but it was carried out on a four year old. i hope he goes to jail.

four year old.
                That changes my view on it.. I just thought it was an old school spanking..

Comment

i got hit with a hanger. if thats his way, then who are we to judge. a lot of kids need beatings nowadays. seems like he's a strict disciplinarian.

White liberals need to stop telling a stern, black father how to raise his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

four year old.
                    One time I knew I was in trouble and put on like ten pairs of underwear in anticipation of being spanked by my dad, he spanked my legs instead

It was a terrible decision on my part.

Comment

Working...
                    X