• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    Ahahahahhha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      lol I haven't been propositioned in years, which is also the last time I picked up a woman hitchhiker.
      That happened to me like 6-7 years ago. I wonder how many here have been propositioned by a girl from out of the blues.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        That happened to me like 6-7 years ago. I wonder how many here have been propositioned by a girl from out of the blues.
        I used to get propositioned all the time when I was like 16-17. I lived downtown and was walking to and from work to save up for my first car.

I even got propositioned by some old dude in a beat up 'Buick' one night on my way home. It was kinda creepy, actually. Not so much because he wanted to **** me in the ass, but because he kept trying to convince me for like 2 blocks after I'd already told him to eat **** and die.

Comment

Tonight after the Mrs was in bed I ran up to the store. When I came out there was an attractive women standing there and she asked "how are doing?" I said fine how are you doing, and she just said "drunk". She kept walking beside me and asked if I had any money because she was hungry. I don't carry cash so I told her sorry. She looked at me and said I'll work for it. lol... Took me a total of one second to realize she wasn't talking about mowing my lawn or doing my taxes.

I got to my car and gave here a bunch of change out of my ash tray to be nice. She asked me for a ride and I told her I was married. She said ok and dropped it completely. As she walked away I noticed her skirt was split all the way up and her butt was hanging out. lol I am only mentioning here because now that I'm home I realize there is no one here I want to tell about it.

You single guys might have jumped at this.

getting slow in the game i see....

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
            getting slow in the game i see....
            Been married too long I guess. I should have played dumb and asked her if she does laundry just to see the look on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I used to get propositioned all the time when I was like 16-17. I lived downtown and was walking to and from work to save up for my first car.

I even got propositioned by some old dude in a beat up 'Buick' one night on my way home. It was kinda creepy, actually. Not so much because he wanted to **** me in the ass, but because he kept trying to convince me for like 2 blocks after I'd already told him to eat **** and die.
              To me that would have been scary when I was 16.

Comment

To me that would have been scary when I was 16.
                Not to sound like a tough guy, but I had already been through and witnessed way too much **** to let some middle aged fat guy who wanted to toss my salad freak me out. If dude had actually gotten out of his car and approached me I would've started swinging, though.

How many times can you tell a person to **** off, y'know?

Comment

Should have done it Tbear, would have had a better thread title.
                  "I got laid for 3 dollars!"

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    Should have done it Tbear, would have had a better thread title.
                    "I got laid for 3 dollars!"
                    that wouldve been frikkin awesome ! 500 post thread, probably hits 1k responses.

TBear next time lie to us ! keep our perverted hopes up !

Comment

TBear I bet your heart was racing.?.?.? Since you've been on the sidelines for so long.....

Comment

Working...
                      X