No announcement yet.

Why i think Canelo is a BUM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i think Canelo is a BUM.

First of all he is an overrated and protected fighter of Televisa and Golden Boy.

-He was originally a 147 lb. All of a sudden he became the NO 1 contender for the WBC 154 Title. He got it by facing a ranked 22 Mathew Hatton.

- He can't take criticism well. In matter of fact he told Juan Manuel Marquez to fight at 154, Also questioning his morality.

-He fights Seniors (Mosley, Baldomir) light weights (Josesito Lopez, Alfonso Gomez) Past Primes (Cintron). In matter of fact the only 154 he has faced was Kermit Cintron a past prime one.

-He ducks (Angulo, Trout) He also called out Chavez Jr a while ago, then he stepped back because he Chavez Jr was mocking him

-He comes with ridiculous blasfemy like he wants Mayweather lol, or after Chavez Jr faced Martinez he came out with the stupid comment "I wanted that fight i wanted Sergio martinez" hahahaha. Or stupid comments like Mayweather and Pacquiao are good and fast, but im also good and fast :d

-He broke Archie Solis' jaw because he was fuuckin his ex girlfriend and baby mama.Having in mind his guy is a flyweight it's a pretty b1tch a$$ move

Now do you still think this guy has talent? Or is a good person? no in matter of fact he is not even a good boxer lol

See how he "teaches" Marco Barrera his "Awsome" counters.

Lol even a 9 year old knows that

But wait, he has red hair and freckles doesn't that count for anything?

Comment

well thought out and thorough thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        But wait, he has red hair and freckles doesn't that count for anything?
        No racial issues here brah

Comment

I have a feeling this tread will be tread of the day. Because it is lined with facts & brutal honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
            First of all he is an overrated and protected fighter of Televisa and Golden Boy.

-He was originally a 147 lb. All of a sudden he became the NO 1 contender for the WBC 154 Title. He got it by facing a ranked 22 Mathew Hatton.

- He can't take criticism well. In matter of fact he told Juan Manuel Marquez to fight at 154, Also questioning his morality.

-He fights Seniors (Mosley, Baldomir) light weights (Josesito Lopez, Alfonso Gomez) Past Primes (Cintron). In matter of fact the only 154 he has faced was Kermit Cintron a past prime one.

-He ducks (Angulo, Trout) He also called out Chavez Jr a while ago, then he stepped back because he Chavez Jr was mocking him

-He comes with ridiculous blasfemy like he wants Mayweather lol, or after Chavez Jr faced Martinez he came out with the stupid comment "I wanted that fight i wanted Sergio martinez" hahahaha. Or stupid comments like Mayweather and Pacquiao are good and fast, but im also good and fast :d

-He broke Archie Solis' jaw because he was fuuckin his ex girlfriend and baby mama.Having in mind his guy is a flyweight it's a pretty b1tch a$$ move

Now do you still think this guy has talent? Or is a good person? no in matter of fact he is not even a good boxer lol

See how he "teaches" Marco Barrera his "Awsome" counters.

Lol even a 9 year old knows that

Lmfao this is fhucken hilarious but true!!

Comment

rumor is he is about to fight trout

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
                No racial issues here brah
                All kidding aside, you make some valid point dude I was just kidding!

Comment

I will not defend Canelo's resume but he damn sure passes the eye test. Crisp combinations, power and speed. I think he has some serious potential to be a star in this sport.

Comment

NOt a fan but I liked the video

Comment

Working...
                    X