Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Floyd has avoided fighters so cleverly it borders genius.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
      I think Floyd has avoided fighters so cleverly it borders genius.
      Who are these fighters again?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Who are these fighters again?
        After 3712 posts defending these ducks, I think you know that pretty well already.

Comment

Wow, this thread just turned to complete crap.

Never been a fan of Mayweather but I always respected his skills. Truly one of, if not the best of this era.

What never made me a fan of his was his personality. He lacks class and intellect, thus making him sort of a boring person.

Comment

Stop forcing Floyd to get into fights he shouldn't dummy. Haven't you seen Ali! Ali was in some fights that he shouldn't have been in because he was forced by people like you. Floyd is not that stupid and he knows that health come first so shut your pie hole.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              After 3712 posts defending these ducks, I think you know that pretty well already.
              It's always refreshing to see a tard like you make a fool of himself when it comes to Floyd. Name these fighters, please. Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

It's always refreshing to see a tard like you make a fool of himself when it comes to Floyd. Name these fighters, please. Inquiring minds want to know.
                Its been done over and over, you have been there and seen it, so its not an enquiring mind..just the mind of a floydiot, which lets face it, is a pretty shallow well.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Its been done over and over, you have been there and seen it, so its not an enquiring mind..just the mind of a floydiot, which lets face it, is a pretty shallow well.
                  What's a Floydiot, lmao?

Comment

What's a Floydiot, lmao?
                    Its a bumsniff.

Comment

Floyd did do prison time, even though it was minor I can understand why he hasn't showed any signs of returning to the ring just yet, he's too busy enjoying freedom again as Roger said. I have a feeling we might have to wait all the way until next May for his next fight. That's not necessarily good for him though, at this stage of his career he should be more active to avoid ring rust setting in.

Comment

Working...
                      X