No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    I wonder what's going to happen to that prick(Shane) this season. Will Rick ever find out about what his skanky wife did?

This. Can't wait to see.this new episode when I download.to my phone tomorrow. Watched the whole season the last few days and I'm hooked! Gotta download somethin or ill be boref as **** with my tv of 20 channels. Can't wait for the boi to feed his ass to the zombies and curb stomp the ***** outta the wife. If a herd was coming id throw a dead rabbit towards them too so the zombies get em!

And if yall have any other interesting shows I should be watching speak up. No gay ass game of thrones lord of the ring fairy gay ***** with hobit boys making out with each other all day. Gonna start downloading the wire.

Comment

Episode was way better.

Shane making himself the villain of the show.

Comment

Best episode of the season by far. Shane is one slimy mofo. I can't completely condemn what he did, but man was it cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          What I mean is she seems to attract walkers the most. She stinks. B!tch said she's 'trying' to forgive Dale tonight. Fck her.
          Jim Bob should keep her safe, I like his character.

Oh, and I can't believe he wasted an arrow on the hanging walker to appease Andrea's bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Best episode of the season by far. Shane is one slimy mofo. I can't completely condemn what he did, but man was it cruel.
            he should have shot him in the head, poor Otis had to be fully conscious to get ripped apart.

Comment

Bumpin' because I like this show (except for the effin' commercials every three minutes).

That fucker Shane is a bastard. And, yeah, I hope the AZN cat gets some, that girl is cute.

Comment

EP 2 may have turned too many people off from the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  EP 2 may have turned too many people off from the show.
                  How do you mean man?

Comment

Originally posted by ENGLISH THUG View Post
                    How do you mean man?
                    there's usually alot more replies after a new ep, see the previous pages. after ep 3 only 3 damn people posted their opinion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      there's usually alot more replies after a new ep, see the previous pages. after ep 3 only 3 damn people posted their opinion on it.
                      Ah ok..

Ratings are up from last season though

I don't know much about American tv but apparently for a cable network show its doing excellent.

Comment

Working...
                      X