No announcement yet.

Official Manny Pacquiao- Shane Mosley and undercards discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    Lol, boy MANNY Pacquiao is the greatest fighter of all time, he knocked Mosley out, I knew he was gonna stop old man Mosley.

Sarcasm
    pretty hard to stop a guy who's running away from you, but yeah. this fight was a tad boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Growth View Post
      That and the power Pacquiao suprised him with. The same power he would suprise Mayweather with if Mayweather didn't know better than getting in the ring with him!
      You can't be serious!!! There is NO WAY he can hit Floyd would he couldn't even hit a running old man.

Imagine if Floyd boxes him like he did Hatton, he would be hitting and not getting hit. I see Floyd vs Pacquiao the same way, Floyd would hit Manny all night, and Manny would make no true contact.

Comment

• There was def something wrong with pac tonight. Scared, nervous, overtrained... maybe leg cramps? He looked like crud.

Comment

• why didnt pac call floyd out fackin shyt lol i knew he wasnt going to call him out

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Don't blame me, Blame the REF, this will forever go down on Pacquiaos record as a knockdown, but he also knocked Mosley down, which Floyd did do.

All I can say is, be mad at the REF.

*******s are fuming.
            yeah! im so mad at the fake knock down!!!! grrrrr....

Comment

• wasnt pac in a minor car crash earlier?,did this affect his mental or physical mindset??.

Manny looked comfortable but also cautious and to respectful of shane's speed and power,he didnt like shanes long reach i dont think.

shane was a real let down,i did think hede try do this energy saving defensive counter thing but once he realised he sucked at it he would try and attack,and either get success and make a fight of it or get countered by pac.

Good from this fight is floyd prob more confident in fighting pac now.

we will see pac v marquez next while floyd has a b/s tune up fight,and then pac v floyd will meet early next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
                this has got to be the single worst fight in the history of PPVs. Pacquiao should retire if hes just gonna fight easy fights like this
                I agree, Pacquiao should retire and wait for the Mayweather fight, unless he's going to fight Martinez or someone thats a threat.

Otherwise.....

Comment

• Originally posted by sserped View Post
                  ***** ****S.. why dun u tell 'PU$$Y BOY' to fight pacquiao if hes gonna beat pacman.

Me too tink 'PU$$Y BOY' got a chance of winning but 'MONKEY' just got no ****in BALLS!!!!!!
                  Pac had a chance to call Floyd out on live TV and call his bluff. But he didn't even mention him. Said he didn't care if it never happen.

Packy is filled with the yellow streak of fear. Floyd ain't shot to smithereens like Shane.

Comment

• Originally posted by tudedude View Post
                    There was def something wrong with pac tonight. Scared, nervous, overtrained... maybe leg cramps? He looked like crud.
                    I was thinking Manny looked a bit tight myself. Maybe the accident really did have an effect on him because he should have KTFO of Oldsley.

Comment

• terrible performance by Pacquaio. You cant even say it was Mosleys fault because Pac was being cautious the entire time for no reason. Shane only threw 260 punches, and 200 of them were jabs. Taking away the jabs, he only threw an average FIVE punches per round!! mayweather dominates pac

Comment

Working...
                      X