Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres everyone who talking mess about how Dirrel faked it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres everyone who talking mess about how Dirrel faked it??

What happened to all those internet tough guys who said Dirrel was faking it and that that punch wasn't even hard. Dude cant even box now...

Are you serious!??! Any ****** that saw the replay of the shot that Dirrell received could see.:

1. It did not knock him out
    2. After the shot landed you can clearly see Dirrel starting an acting show. What fighter that gets a shot to the head (that causes this damage ur talking about) grabs their face with their glove!? NO ONE. Watch it closely, after the impact he takes a second, and then takes the fall. BOXERS GO NUMB AFTER A VICIOUS KNOCKOUT, NOT THAT BULL**** YOU SEE DIRRELL PULLLING.
    3. The acting after was so incredibly bad, how can you not see through that?!
    Posted it before and I'll post it again.

Comment

look not for nothing but you are getting what Shaw (Dirrell's promoter) and Leon Lawson (Dre's uncle) are saying do you really think that they both will say they are faking this whole thing to get out of this tourney even if that is indeed what's going on?

there are and should be legit concerns about the legitimacy of this it's not like Dirrell hasn't all of sudden postponed a fight before citing injury

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
          Posted it before and I'll post it again.
          Hey, come to our gym and we'll give you the same shot. Let's see how you react.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
            Hey, come to our gym and we'll give you the same shot. Let's see how you react.

I hit my head harder 100x times, dude was straight up acting and got a sorry ass win. I dont want to think he faking this injury but with his track record you never know. Hope he's actually injured and wish him a speedy recovery. If he just faking it then I hope nobody licenses him again and tell him that hes not worth the risk.

Comment

I think the Abraham-punch really did hurt him but this injury is straight bull****.

Comment

Has it occured to you that he might be faking both?

Comment

To be fair, you don't know that this was caused by Abraham's punch.

I've heard tale a few months back that Andre Dirrell was released fro the hospital that night without even having sustained a concussion. If that was true, I don't see how you can suggest that this was caused by Abraham.

Comment

get a grip

U guys seriously need to quit with all these Dirrell threads point is he has a legit injury and cannot take part in the super six tourney .... wether the AA shot had any affect on this injury we are yet to find out , sad that it had to come to dis for all da Dirrell haters to come out
                    Dirrell would be proud of all these threads dedicated to him lol

Comment

Working...
                    X