Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Andre Berto is a Jr. WW who fights at 147 and has people move up to face him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Andre Berto is a Jr. WW who fights at 147 and has people move up to face him.

That's real nice.

what????????????????

Comment

2 lbs, Urango, now Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        2 lbs, Urango, now Bradley.
        but why??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

there's options at WW, even avoiding the top guys he can atleast fight dudes like abregu, rematch collazo (and prob. lose), judah if he decides to still campaign at WW

Comment

He fought in the ams/olympics as a Light Middleweight too. I think Berto is more like a natural WW anyway. He doesn't look smaller than Cotto.

Comment

Berto would get demolished by Pac, May, Mosley and Cotto at 147. He would killed by Maidana 140 also get schooled by Bradley, Alexander and Khan. The guy is fast thats it he has nothing else going for him. Once he's pressured he walks straight backwards, which is just begging to be taken advantage of, and he fought tooth and nail with Collazo. Collazo a tough SoB but everyone I mentioned is better than him, Berto is complete garbage.

Comment

Who else can Berto fight at 147???

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Paul Williams? I agree the competition is thin outside of Pac, May, Cotto, Mosley. Because all four of those look like they have other plans.

It's just Berto has been babysitting the WBC belt (which he had given to him) for long enough. I guess Bradley is still a decent test, but he's much smaller. Berto better take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Berto would get demolished by Pac, May, Mosley and Cotto at 147. He would killed by Maidana 140 also get schooled by Bradley, Alexander and Khan. The guy is fast thats it he has nothing else going for him. Once he's pressured he walks straight backwards, which is just begging to be taken advantage of, and he fought tooth and nail with Collazo. Collazo a tough SoB but everyone I mentioned is better than him, Berto is complete garbage.
                  Nobody at 140 can touch Berto. He's way too strong, and I would argue faster than all of those guys. He's a good fighter, I just wonder about his chin. Which is why he's facing another guy who will have a hard time hurting him. (Urango is strong, but too slow to make a difference)

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    how about any of the top 10 WWs???

there's also: pwill. collazo. that ginger kid. etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X