No announcement yet.

My Friend told he heard Buboy (Pac's Assistant) in a Local Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friend told he heard Buboy (Pac's Assistant) in a Local Interview

Ellerbe said they want a 70-30 split in favor of Floyd. He also said that they can maybe budge it a little and make it 65-35 in favor of Floyd. They said that numbers don't lie.

Floyd wants a bigger piece of the live gate attendance

Floyd wants it at 147 Pounds.

Floyd wants it to be a Non-Title bout

Floyd wants a 10 oz Gloves which Manny never use in his entire career

Floyd wants to be the main guy with Manny going on the entrance first and make it Mayweather vs Pacquiao not Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

I think we can confirm these once Richard Shaefer reveal his offer to Arum

1st of all I say you're full of you know what with obscure references.

2nd of all why would Floyd want it to be a non-title bout when Manny is the only 1 with a belt

Comment

Originally posted by Sumakwel View Post
      Ellerbe said they want a 70-30 split in favor of Floyd. He also said that they can maybe budge it a little and make it 65-35 in favor of Floyd. They said that numbers don't lie.

Floyd wants a bigger piece of the live gate attendance

Floyd wants it at 147 Pounds.

Floyd wants it to be a Non-Title bout

Floyd wants a 10 oz Gloves which Manny never use in his entire career

Floyd wants to be the main guy with Manny going on the entrance first and make it Mayweather vs Pacquiao not Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

I think we can confirm these once Richard Shaefer reveal his offer to Arum
      mayweather is a being a ***** and outpricing himself, thats how he's gonna duck pacquiao everyone saw this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post

2nd of all why would Floyd want it to be a non-title bout when Manny is the only 1 with a belt
        Floyd's ego is big. I don't think he wants to be treated as a challenger here fighting for Pac's belt. I think what won't happen as Roach said that they want to defend that WBO Belt.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
          Floyd's ego is big. I don't think he wants to be treated as a challenger here fighting for Pac's belt. I think what won't happen as Roach said that they want to defend that WBO Belt.
          So he doesnt wanna be treated as a challenger fighting for Pac's belt but his backup plan if the negotiations fall through is to challenge for Mosley's belts.

Ya....that makes alot of sense.

Comment

maybe floyd have wbo belts. thats why its a non-title? chicken belt? or track n field belt?

Comment

So he doesnt wanna be treated as a challenger fighting for Pac's belt but his backup plan if the negotiations fall through is to challenge for Mosley's belts.

Ya....that makes alot of sense.
              Wont be surprise if Floyd accepted a fight with Mosley with no titles on the line. You cant expect them to pay a total of 6% of their purse to the WBC and WBA
              Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 11-22-2009, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Don't you have to pay sanctioning fees to the WBO?

What's a belt to someone that already had one at that weight. Plus, Floyd likes Green and Gold which is why he likes the WBC belt.

Comment

sanctioning fees?

what are they 5-10%?

Comment

Well if he is going to get in the ring with a man on steroids might just ask for the most money possible.

Comment

Working...
                    X