No announcement yet.

Texas bans marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identical is not the same stupid face.

If you have an identical twin, is your twin you?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Identical is not the same stupid face.

If you have an identical twin, is your twin you?
      If it is "identical" to marriage then it is marriage.

And "identical" twins are not actually identical. The correct term would be monozygotic twins.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
        You're a pseudo intellectual, Piggy. You're not fooling anyone here.
        So they're not called monozygotic twins? You're such a gay racist.

Comment

Le the **** do what they want. I dont pay attention to them. If you do, your jsut an odd fella.

Comment

They banned... Marriage? I've never heard anything like that. That's gonna bring a ****load of legal troubles with couples. Still, They could still go to Vegas or another state to get married..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              They banned... Marriage? I've never heard anything like that. That's gonna bring a ****load of legal troubles with couples. Still, They could still go to Vegas or another state to get married..
              It's just a case of being so crazy to try and stop people from being happy that they actually created a legal prohibition of the thing they are pretending to be defending.

Comment

Ban all marriage ay? I don't even know what to say. i can't believe I was actually born in Texas, thank god I was out of there when I was baby otherwise I'd be as ignorant as those people.

Comment

panda thinks u should answer that question checking out black mens penises on nude beaches and all

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    In their zeal to prevent gay marriage Texas appears to have outlawed ALL marriage!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...y/1340136.html

Part of the wording of a constitutional amendment is this:

Now I'm no lawyer but the only thing "identical" to a marriage is... a marriage! Way to go Texas! Them damned homersexurals couldn't destroy marriage but you sure as hell did!
                    Overzealous idiots can't even get the wording correct. Also, it goes to show how much is actually read in these bills.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      panda thinks u should answer that question checking out black mens penises on nude beaches and all
                      You red K'd me...

Comment

Working...
                      X