Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Money's Relationship With His Pops Screwing Up His Image?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Money's Relationship With His Pops Screwing Up His Image?

Money has had an off relationship with his father going back to the 90s. Here is his daddy again talking about PEDs. Saying his son will never fight Manny. Talking about how using PEDs will always give you an advantage no matter how long you lay off them.

Basically wrecking this fight because he has some sort of inferiority complex about his son.

Now Boxing fans tell me this:

Since the previous breakup do you think perhaps Floyd now values this relationship above his image in the sporting world and do you think that is a good thing?

Do you think the fight being scheduled will put a strain on this relationship?

Would you take a fight if you knew it would freak your daddy out cos he's a bit crazy?
    Yes, he should ignore him and fight
    0.00%
    Yes, but hey its his pops let him have his say
    12.50%
    No, his pops is fine who cares about the fight.
    25.00%
    No, Floyd is playing the hype game and his dad is playing along.
    62.50%

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
    Money has had an off relationship with his father going back to the 90s. Here is his daddy again talking about PEDs. Saying his son will never fight Manny. Talking about how using PEDs will always give you an advantage no matter how long you lay off them.

Basically wrecking this fight because he has some sort of inferiority complex about his son.

Now Boxing fans tell me this:

Since the previous breakup do you think perhaps Floyd now values this relationship above his image in the sporting world and do you think that is a good thing?

Do you think the fight being scheduled will put a strain on this relationship?

Would you take a fight if you knew it would freak your daddy out cos he's a bit crazy?
    OMG you're like Elie Seckbach.

Comment

I believe he values his relatiohip more with his father then worries about his image. Family comes first and when it comes to boxing he wont be fighting forever and right now I doubt he worries about his image as long as he gets paid big money. BUT thats just an opinion you would have to ask him that yourself

Comment

a relationship with you father>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boxing

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          omg you're like elie seckbach.
          ...reporting! :d

Comment

Family comes first no matter what

and besides he owes his skills to his dad it wasnt roger the taught him

Comment

I'm glad no-one has said he should ignore him and fight regardless. Still, it means there might not be a fight which puts me on a bit of a downer.

Comment

Well I still say that Senior helped alot in the JMM & Mosley fights so its great to have him back but he has this freakish paranoia, not unlike myself of Southpaws. The problem is that the 3 biggest fights right now for Floyd are all Southpaws in Pac, Paul, and Sergio. I think Senior is telling Junior to stay away from those guys or Floyd will fight them but Senior will conince him to fight scared like a ***** & run while being cautious.

Thats why I wish he almost would go away right now. He's my biggest worry. The only good thing is that Junior is still capable of fighting his fight once he steps in the ring, despite what his dad said. Still, I think part of the reason the Oscar fight played out that way because Senior kept drilling his son about Oscar's hook and be cautious because 154 may be too big for you and he can catch you with that hook & knock you out

Comment

Working...
                X