No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Mike Tyson vs. Joe Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    You are an idiot who knows so little about boxing that it is almost a travesty that we have forums where people like you can even put your idiocy into print.

Their styles were nothing alike aside from them both being aggressive punchers and not defensive slicksters. Did you Wikipedia and boxrec their height/weight/reach stats and draw your conclusion? Stick to blowing Pacquiao in every thread you comment in because talking about actual boxing would require that you actually watch boxing and the fighters that you talk about, which you obviously do not do.
    first of all, i will definitely credit tyson as one of the greatest of all time. but looking at your sig, i'm not surprised at your reaction. tyson would have surpassed marciano’s 49-0 but his reign ended too quickly and he is too often measured for his post-prime fights.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      You are an idiot who knows so little about boxing that it is almost a travesty that we have forums where people like you can even put your idiocy into print.

Their styles were nothing alike aside from them both being aggressive punchers and not defensive slicksters. Did you Wikipedia and boxrec their height/weight/reach stats and draw your conclusion? Stick to blowing Pacquiao in every thread you comment in because talking about actual boxing would require that you actually watch boxing and the fighters that you talk about, which you obviously do not do.
      And you are just an idiot. I mean, why are you insulting him? This guy just gave his opinion about a dreammatch. WTF is your problem. Hate this keyboard warriors.

Comment

Prime Lennox Lewis would have dominated Joe Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
          Prime Lennox Lewis would have dominated Joe Frazier.
          WTF got this to do with our thread?

and hahaha @ CarlosG815 going OFF on that filipino dude

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
            WTF got this to do with our thread?

and hahaha @ CarlosG815 going OFF on that filipino dude
            It have nothing to do with the thread. I throw Lennox's name around on numerous times . It's an addiction. I apologize.

Comment

Frazier beat the best.

Tyson beat no one.

Frazier K.O Tyson is so overrated due to media hype its unbelievable.

Comment

both in their primes definitely pick-em...i'd say tyson under rooney because of mikes all-around ability, but damn joe's left hook...if it lands squarely on mike like it did with ali....lol

Comment

Tyson. Faster, stronger, better combo puncher, better defense, better chin. 2-3 round brawl, Joe gets sparked ala Jamaica.

Comment

Tyson by KO in under 6 brutal rounds. Tyson was great at slipping punches and his defense is severely underrated. I think Tyson catches him somewhere early and finishes the job. Would be an intriguing fight and you'd have to give Frazier a good chance at getting to Tyson.

Comment

Frazier KO in 8-10 rounds, Tyson never beat anyone anywhere near the quality of smokin Joe in his whole career and i think after a hard fought opening 4 -5 rounds Joe's huge heart and work rate would break Mike's spirit.

Comment

Working...
                      X