• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    20:1 odds the mom is white..... Go!
    White mixed with hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I really want to punch you. In mean this in the most loving way.

I work and pay for my two children completely on my own because I have kids with someone who thinks he shouldn't have to help me raise them. I take my children to him every weekend, I send clothes, toys, blankets, soap, toothpaste everything my children could possibly need.

But why should I have to? I didn't fuk myself. I didn't make them alone why should I have to support them alone.
      you have a point. its the amount tho like for me i pay child support when my woman walked out on me. Its like paying a mortgage for me i really dont think its fair. i think man shouold pay but let it be more equal between parents

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Mark I will knock you out the lounge so fast Montell Griffin will be retweeting the highlights tonight.
        Thats funny if i cared this site sucks ass now.

Comment

I really want to punch you. In mean this in the most loving way.

I work and pay for my two children completely on my own because I have kids with someone who thinks he shouldn't have to help me raise them. I take my children to him every weekend, I send clothes, toys, blankets, soap, toothpaste everything my children could possibly need.

But why should I have to? I didn't fuk myself. I didn't make them alone why should I have to support them alone.
          why do you do all this if you don't get money from the father? he's laughing all the way to the bank.he gets to see his kids & doesn't do a thing to earn the right. i'm confused...none of my business but you must be still going for booty calls from him if you let him off the hook so easily. i understand it's better to have both parents in the childrens lives but what message does that send? you let a deadbeat neglect his resposibilities to his own children & yet you have no troubles paying the bills youself & let him see the kids...makes no sense to me

Comment

Well there is a reason my youngest child is turning 7. I was with my children's father for years. Not a one time thing. YEARS. I don't even have casual sex as a fully grown adult woman, so my judgement isn't what needs to be in question.

It's the fact that a lot of men think that they can do what they want and never have to be accountable for their actions. You better fuking believe I make sure he sees his kids, he is a good dad to them (with the exception of support, but to be honest, I don't even ask him for **** at this point) but I had to force that relationship when he was 23/24.

You are in control of your penis. If you don't want babies wear a condom or get your nuts snipped. Simples.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time! COme play catch up with me on my page
            how is he a good dad when he neglects supporting them? i don't understand this...i won't try & figure this one out....lol!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              why do you do all this if you don't get money from the father? he's laughing all the way to the bank.he gets to see his kids & doesn't do a thing to earn the right. i'm confused...none of my business but you must be still going for booty calls from him if you let him off the hook so easily. i understand it's better to have both parents in the childrens lives but what message does that send? you let a deadbeat neglect his resposibilities to his own children & yet you have no troubles paying the bills youself & let him see the kids...makes no sense to me
              You have a point and you're not confused. I think a lot of people male or female would agree with your post 100%. I've asked her practically the same thing, but if that's what she's comfortable with how her scenario is then let her travel that road on her own. At the end of the day, it's her decision, not ours.

Comment

The fact that the **** just gets the fuckin $ to spend at her leisure is bullshit.

Ideally, yet unrealistically, give her exactly how much is required to take care of the kid, and see to it she spends every fuckin penny on nothin but the kid.

She skims any of it for herself? She nothin but a pimp, turnin out her child for $.

Kill her.

Comment

Not ready for a kid right now. This thread scares me even more from wanting kids at this point of my life. Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    Imagine being extorted by the state and having your life ruined just because some dumb slag knows she's got a safety net for being a whore.

Since child support has been "law" its only caused more promiscuity, more failed relationships, more alienated children and more division between men and women.

This is a crime against humanity.
                    You should pay child support because if a couple decided to have a child then the man changed his mind and left then the woman will be left with the burden of being a single mother whether she likes it or not.

Now i'm not sure about child support with regards to us law, but it really show go both ways. If a couple has a child and the MOTHER decides to leave and the man is the single parent, then she needs to pay child support.

At the end of the day, child support is there in essence to give children a comfort zone. Of course parental responsibility decides whether the money is put to good use or not but that's not the issue at hand here.

In short, it's a good idea. If you don't wanna pay child support use a condom even with yr long term partners. You can even use 2 condoms just to make sure but it sure won't feel so good but that's a choice you can make bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                      Imagine being extorted by the state and having your life ruined just because some dumb slag knows she's got a safety net for being a whore.

Since child support has been "law" its only caused more promiscuity, more failed relationships, more alienated children and more division between men and women.

This is a crime against humanity.
                      your an idiot.. so if TWO ppl **** and the woman gets pregnant she is the only one to blame? shes a "dumb slag" and you had no part in anything?

you make a child together so you have just as big a responisibily to take care of it as she does, childsupport isnt a safety net for her being a whore its reassurance that both ppl involved in making a child take equal responsibility.

if you dont want that responsibility then think twice before you stick your dick in some random chick and dont blame it all on her like some spoiled little kid who refuse to grow up. your a grown man (and i use the term man loosely) so act like it.

the problem with childsupport is when women get more money than they should and spend it on themselves and not the child, thats a robbery and completely ****ed up. just bcuz you get a ***** pregnant doesnt mean you should pay for her to get her nails done, her car payment etc. but food, clothes and everything else the child needs you should go 50/50 on.

alot of women take advantage of childsupport laws, they prostitute themselves so they can maintain a certain lifestyle and consider their child nothing but a golden ticket. these whores should be shot in the head and buried in a pile of dogshit.

the good women who arent gold digging in any way and simply need help supporting their child from the second person responsible for that child should get that support. but only if its for the child, thats why it is called childsupport.

Comment

Working...
                      X