Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao and Mayweather fought today who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    Floyds defense would be hard to penetrate but if the pac that fought oscar/marg shows up floyd is in trouble. Floyd will have trouble with a constantly moving pacquiao that throws punches from all angles. He would have to corner him against the ropes and fight on the inside which is not mayweathers fortay. Mark my words, if this fight ever gets made i guarantee that it will be another snoozefest like all of mayweathers fights
    Of course because Oscar and Margarito's defense is just like Floyd's. LOL

Comment

Pacman will beat Mayweather then and now. Pacman is smarter than ever as you can see in Rios fight. Pacquiao is a complete fighter, Pacquiao beats Mayweather a*s all the time.

Comment

pac is past his prime

Comment

Mayweather via pitty pat run. Zzzzzzzz

Comment

floyd the fraud will dance the chicken dance a couple of times in the early rounds, then he'll start crying by the 9th rounds and will quit on his stool by the 10th.

Comment

Poor fans. All they can do is speculate. Four years of speculating.

Comment

Are yall serious??? Anyone can look in my past posts to see how much I dislike FMJ attitude and all around running style, and how I praise PACman but all bs aside

9/10 times right now Floyd wins no matter what.

Hes just too smart and fast

Pac has to fight and break down someone like broner or bradley to learn how to attack FMJ

Only if 09/10 Pac shows up swinging away breaking floyds shoulder would give him a W now, and I fear those days are gone

Thanks Floyd, you chicken ****

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
                  Are yall serious??? Anyone can look in my past posts to see how much I dislike FMJ attitude and all around running style, and how I praise PACman but all bs aside

9/10 times right now Floyd wins no matter what.

Hes just too smart and fast

Pac has to fight and break down someone like broner or bradley to learn how to attack FMJ

Only if 09/10 Pac shows up swinging away breaking floyds shoulder would give him a W now, and I fear those days are gone

Thanks Floyd, you chicken ****
                  Dude he already broke down bradley with ease and pac was far from his best that fight

Comment

Hmm bump this

Comment

no one will answer this thread any different then who they are a fan of

Comment

Working...
                      X