Xbox One is removing all restrictions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    So I assume all these converts are coming back
    I'm kind of skeptical what if you buy the system then 1 year after launch they decide that they just have to include the restrictions?
    I feel like I'm not purchasing an Xbox one until they have some sort of customer guarantee that they won't go back and change their minds yet again.
    At this point Playstation seems like the safer option, plus it's still more powerful, and 100 dollars less.

Comment

LMFAOO

Microsoft, I hope you arrogant fucks learned your lesson. But I'm still gonna buy a PS4

Comment

I knew this would happen... didn't think it'd happen prelaunch... but eventually...

Comment

So are they going to call it the Xbox One Eighty now?

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
            I'm kind of skeptical what if you buy the system then 1 year after launch they decide that they just have to include the restrictions?
            I feel like I'm not purchasing an Xbox one until they have some sort of customer guarantee that they won't go back and change their minds yet again.
            At this point Playstation seems like the safer option, plus it's still more powerful, and 100 dollars less.
            Riiiight ......

Comment

good for Xbox

that was a ****ty move

Comment

I was actually looking forward to it to me this more valuable then selling used games would have been very innovative but I guess the people have spoken

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  Now they can call their console the Xbox 180!

They just caved in to backlash by fans and by what Sony did. It still doesn't change the fact that they tried to pull this off. If Sony announced similar restrictions would Microsoft be doing this? No they wouldn't. For all we know Microsoft might still put all these restrictions on the console - just in case.

And I've also read a few comments from Xbox users who say that they've already pre-ordered the PS4 and aren't going cancel it because of what Microsoft tried to do.

Also there still will be mandatory installs which will fill up the Xbox One's 500gb non-replaceable hard drive real quick.

PS4

Better more powerful hardware
                  Better exclusives
                  Upgradeable hard drive
                  No Kinect
                  $100 cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    So are they going to call it the Xbox One Eighty now?
                    Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Now they can call their console the Xbox 180!
                    You guys got beat to the joke, no dice

Comment

Victory!!!! tell all the children we won fk yessss !!! I will forgive my loving games it wasn't their fault it was their parents. We did not go quietly into the night like cowards.... is a badass day to be a gamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X