Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's The Bigger Idiot: Peterson Or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Peterson.....Guerrero had a concealed weapons permit so he could have thought it was legal in all states. Peterson man, I don't know what to think about him now, I've lost a LOT of respect for him.
    He knows a concealed weapons permit is not legal in all states, everybody knows that. If he knew to take the ammo out and declare it, he knew he couldnt carry across state lines

Comment

I'd say they're about even. Peterson got caught twice in a row. Guerrero? I can understand his mistake but one would think he'd have enough sense to show more caution with a big fight coming up.

You wouldn't even catch me jay walking if I had a 2 million dollar fight coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by fefist View Post

you wouldn't even catch me jay walking if i had a 2 million dollar fight coming up.

exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          He knows a concealed weapons permit is not legal in all states, everybody knows that. If he knew to take the ammo out and declare it, he knew he couldnt carry across state lines
          Does that even make sense though? He knew he would get arrested so he brought it with him and declared it? I think all he knew was that he was supposed to have it emptied and declared.

If he knew that he wasn't supposed to have it, it would've been hidden deep inside his luggage.

Comment

Peterson no doubt. If I got (debatedbly) tripped up once best believe I'd be getting advice on anything going into my body from then on.

Guerrero is not very smart either, but it wasn't like he was trying to sneak the gun past security and it was unloaded. Stupid, but Guerrero's actions suggest to me he knew he was in the wrong.

Comment

Tough call but I will say Guerrero, getting busted with an unloaded gun with no ammunition on hand, why are you carrying a gun with no ammunition? Pulling an unloaded gun in a dangerous situation is one of the most unwise things a person could ever do. So why even have that on hand~

Peterson though is real dumb also getting popped in back to back fights, that is a pretty special brand of idiot but just considering the situation I have to favor Guerrero.

Comment

Peterson gets the medal... Not even close.
                2 Pre-Fight KOs... Only boxer in History.
                #KingLamontComingThrough .
                Last edited by EvilGenius; 03-28-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Does that even make sense though? He knew he would get arrested so he brought it with him and declared it? I think all he knew was that he was supposed to have it emptied and declared.

If he knew that he wasn't supposed to have it, it would've been hidden deep inside his luggage.
                  No he probably thought he could declare an out of state gun like you can in other states but in NY, you cant carry a gun without a NY license.

Put it in his luggage? They Xray luggages and would have caught him as well, this time trying to sneak it on

Comment

They both most likely ****ed up the fight of their life. One might get a lifetime ban and one might be locked up for 3 years.

Its a draw. Two ****in idiots.

Comment

guerrero is going to jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X