Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Atlanta reporter gets dropped by a 60 year old man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the reporter had any pride he would have erased the video and never mentioned this again.

Comment

That reporter has never been in a fight in his life.

Comment

If somebody punches you in the face then it's an assault, you can call the police and have him charged. If you start punching back it's a fight (call it affray if you prefer) and if anyone calls the police you can be charged for taking part in the fight.

"Ooh he said he'd call the police like a lil bitch lamo"

He's entitled to.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          If somebody punches you in the face then it's an assault, you can call the police and have him charged. If you start punching back it's a fight (call it affray if you prefer) and if anyone calls the police you can be charged for taking part in the fight.

He's entitled to.
          yeah he's entitled to phone the police but a large part of society, some of the cops included, will laugh at him.

Comment

He's entitled to.
            It may be a tenuous one, though I don't know the particular legal conventions in that jurisdiction, but some may argue he was defending his property. Based on the local laws, they might win such an argument, also.

Comment

He's entitled to.

not neccessarily.

especially in certain states, it will depend on circumstance.

if a guy breaks into my house i can haul off on hiim with my all american left hook. 235 lbs to his chin. if he dies, he dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                It may be a tenuous one, though I don't know the particular legal conventions in that jurisdiction, but some may argue he was defending his property. Based on the local laws, they might win such an argument, also.

local / state laws, and your lawyer's ability to advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  not neccessarily.

if a guy breaks into my house i can haul off on hiim with my all american left hook. 235 lbs to his chin. if he dies, he dies.
                  I prefer the All American Smith and Wesson

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    not neccessarily.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I prefer the All American Smith and Wesson
                    I was going to say, in the state where I grew up, if a guy broke into your house, you'd have a right to shoot him dead where he stands, self defense or not.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-03-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      I was going to say, in the state where I grew up, if a guy broke into your house, you'd have a right to shoot him dead where he stands, self defense or not.
                      what state you grew up in?

Comment

Working...
                      X