No announcement yet.

Question for all who truly believe Marquez was not using PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    i don't think you even know what you're talking about sometimes....
    Based on your last two posts, I suggest you stop thinking period. Actually, you do a pretty good job of that already.

Comment

i agree everyone is suspect....it's just that marquez is more suspect than the rest. donaire is doing all year round random testing in order to quell any suspicion surrounding him...what is marquez doing? he's supposed to be doing all year round testing anyway as a condition for working with heredia...heredia has said this.
      I know Donaire is doing his thing, but Lance did it for years, it doesn't make Donaire look any less guilty, especially since he's got "the Messiah" in his corner.

Comment

no not really..was responding to your post:

"In other words...we did this **** to shut up the idiotic Pac stains but in reality, what's done is done."

what i got from that is you translated what the wbo had done (reviewed the bradley fight and declared pac the winner) as a way of shutting up the "pac stains" calling foul..or am i reading this wrong. please clarify if i'm mistaken.....

pac got robbed against bradley...nothing will change this.
        Bradley won. Nothing will change this.

Comment

ha........................i'm sure it makes bradley feel better to know that there is a small group of people who thought he won.
          I don't need other people's support or approval to validate my thoughts. The joy of having your own brain, you know? But keep harping what "everyone" thinks

Comment

ohhhh going against the grain! go you! lmao.....i saw the fight a few times and could not give bradley more than 4 rounds (saw it with hbo and some russian commentary). he didn't win the fight...and it just so happens that the majority of the sports and boxing community feels the exact same way...bradley gets an empty W and a paper belt...
            Right, right.

Comment

ohhhh going against the grain! go you! lmao.....i saw the fight a few times and could not give bradley more than 4 rounds (saw it with hbo and some russian commentary). he didn't win the fight...and it just so happens that the majority of the sports and boxing community feels the exact same way...bradley gets an empty W and a paper belt...
              Here's how close it was:

There were more 119-109 on the press row cards than 115-113 + draw + Bradley win combined.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Even with a PED Guru in your team it's still a huge risk to take stricter testing. They're not that easy to avoid, this day and age.

If Marquez was on something I don't see him taking that risk so willingly.
                  Yes they are VERY easy to avoid. Conte and Memo are experts when it comes to doping and stricter testing in boxing is still a joke compared to what kind of testing they used to beat over and over again. I'm not saying Marquez was juicing but you sound very naive when you say you don't see him taking that risk so willingly.

Comment

Working...
                  X