Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Beats Down DeMarco Over Eight, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner looked real good tonight. He will soon if not already will be on a top 10 p4p list

Comment

Gamboa still is a 50-50 fight. Gamboa's angles can cause Broner problems.

I want to see Burns, Gamboa, than move up to 140.

Comment

If I had a choice, I'd be a play boy Larry.

Shakem, bakem, cookem and eat him!

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Gamboa still is a 50-50 fight. Gamboa's angles can cause Broner problems.

I want to see Burns, Gamboa, than move up to 140.
          Gamboa can match his quickness and beat him to the punch. That's the most intriguing part about that fight. I would love to see how Broner adapts to that style.

Comment

Gamboa would get knocked unconscious by Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
              Adrien Broner definitely has skills. However, if half of the U.S. had the heart of Antonio Demarco, we wouldn't be in the **** we're in. Yes, I'm calling America lazy. Broner gives faith to the guttertrash. You can here them grunting in the crowd like a bunch of animals. He has a **** attitude and is hanging on Floyd's game no matter how HBO or he makes it not seem like. Broner will get his humbling.

Comment

Haters where you at??? Lol mad props to Demarco who has tremendous heart... Where the haters at though??

Comment

Originally posted by DhymezFMJFan View Post
                  You guys gotta stop picking guys to win because of his ethnicity, or just because you like his style!
                  Hello there Mr. Stupid, you need a lesson in reading comprehension....No where does it say I picked DeMarco. On top of that 2 days ago I said DeMarco's style leaves him wide open for Broner to exploit like Jason Litzau. And I don't like him because he is racist, something that flew right over your pinhead, dumba$$.

Comment

Demarco deserves all the credit in the world for being a warrior and going out on his shield. Man, what can I say that hasn't been said already?

Adrien Broner is an animal!!! he put on an exceptional performance tonight and closed out the show in exciting fashion. Congrats to the new LW Champion of the world.

Comment

Lol that was garbage, he gets stopped 140 with guys his own size.

Comment

Working...
                      X