Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Mayweather II: Yankees Stadium Dec. 1st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    It's cold as hell in December. Wtf wrong with you.
    HAHAHAHAHA
    Also, a deal is almost close?
    Floyd's in jail! How can they be making a deal right now?
    Movement would be obvious too because they'd have to go to jail to communicate with him.... pretty sure we'd hear something about that.

Comment

Comment

NYC taxes? Yeah you know Floyd likes his money

Comment

mayweather ny!!!?? nah, the shiet he takes in his hands not legal in ny.

Comment

wow u what a dumb thread
            yankee stadium in dec???????????? its ab 35 degrees wtf is wrong wit u

and mayweather WILL NEVER EVER FIGHT OUTSIDE OF LAS VEGAS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
              Ok i know u guys always ask for links and things like that to confirm and no i dont have that. But my dad just got back from PR yesterday and said the media, papers and everyone is sayin that a deal is close to being finalized for a 2nd fight between cotto and mayweather. The only issue seems to be getting permission to do it in yankees stadium. Once again i dont have ne proof of any of this. Im just passing on information that my dad has been hearing quite frequently in PR. Plz dont bad mouth or make ignorant comments i just felt i would share some info cuz i havent seen anything about this anywhere.
              PR newspapers are just as credible when it comes to boxing as Filipino newspapers.

What you're hearing are very, VERY weak rumors.

There's no way that's happening.

There won't be a rematch and if there is, it certainly won't be at Yankee Stadium.

Comment

Working...
              X