Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many punches would Cotto have to land on Floyd to Tko him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many punches would Cotto have to land on Floyd to Tko him?

Given that Cotto is an accumulation puncher, how many punches do you think he would have to land on Floyd to get a stoppage?

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    Given that Cotto is an accumulation puncher, how many punches do you think he would have to land on Floyd to get a stoppage?
    It only takes one punch in an given fight between any two given people on any given night.....NOTHING is certain nor guaranteed except death.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      It only takes one punch in an given fight between any two given people on any given night.....NOTHING is certain nor guaranteed except death.
      lol a lil to the extereme but I agree.

It only take one punch can be a well placed timed punch or a hail mary punch out of no where, whatever one punch is all it takes

Comment

A well placed and timed left hook could change the entire fight.

Comment

A punch thrown at the perfect time, in the perfect spot would change everything.

That's wishful thinking obviously, but not impossible.

Comment

Cotto would have to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
              Cotto would have to do this.

Damn that KO was on par with Mercer-Morrison.

Foreman said Cooney was one of the hardest punchers he ever faced.

Anyway, back on topic; I think Cotto would have to land solid punches all through the fight and dominate Mayweather like Pac did DLH in order to get a stoppage.

Comment

I don't think Floyd would get KO'd from a punch to the head more than a hook to the body. You hit anyone in the right spot and they're going down and more chances than none not getting back up.

I always loved this left hook from Cotto

@ 2:12

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Damn that KO was on par with Mercer-Morrison.

Foreman said Cooney was one of the hardest punchers he ever faced.

Anyway, back on topic; I think Cotto would have to land solid punches all through the fight and dominate Mayweather like Pac did DLH in order to get a stoppage.
                  Tommy Gunn deserved that KO for betraying Rocky.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I don't think Floyd would get KO'd from a punch to the head more than a hook to the body. You hit anyone in the right spot and they're going down and more chances than none not getting back up.

I always loved this left hook from Cotto

@ 2:12

Damn that shot still makes me cringe...

I think Cotto took the criticism about him using low blows to take advantage personal, while true fans know that the most accomplished body punchers have all gone low their fair share of times, and for this fight..Cotto NEEDS to target any and everthing from the waist up..real talk..

Comment

Working...
                    X