No announcement yet.

Absolutely Laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Dj ramos, n-Whipper, Rich Spaniard, I got rid of them all....

and I'm not going to stop snitching. Do something about it cunt

your boxingscene career is over...
    Proof you're a shit poster.

Comment

You even got my brotha -KPB- banned....gtfo my lounge.....

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        You even got my brotha -KPB- banned....gtfo my lounge.....
        okay, i've exposed you time and time again, You're a shot to shit poster trying to make a comeback by picking beef with a young prime lion
        (such as myself)

only times I see you post is when you make racist, WSHH threads with racial undertones or when you're talking about taking loads to the face after guys suck you off for a couple hundred bucks.

Might be hard for some, but this isn't a hard situation for me.

If I have another guy blow me and nut on my face for a couple hundred bucks I might need, I'll do it. Might even take it up the ass

leave my lounge and never comeback. Or I will get your current account banned.

next time you want to even look at the Hispanic lounge you better get permission from me first .....

Comment

maniac going in on emzz.
          how long have you been on this site btw emzz?

Comment

u two should scrap

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              okay, i've exposed you time and time again, You're a shot to shit poster trying to make a comeback by picking beef with a young prime lion
              (such as myself)

only times I see you post is when you make racist, WSHH threads with racial undertones or when you're talking about taking loads to the face after guys suck you off for a couple hundred bucks.

leave my lounge and never comeback. Or I will get your current account banned.

next time you want to even look at the Hispanic lounge you better get permission from me first .....
              I never said I would take it up the ass, you edited my post like a coward.

A coward doing cowardly acts, who could of saw that coming?

You ain't no lion, you're a straight up puta and everyone knows this.

Like I said, you reported my boy -KPB-, only cowards use the ignore and report function.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                maniac going in on emzz.
                how long have you been on this site btw emzz?
                Early or mid 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  u two should scrap
                  He would call the police on me for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

lol Indeed, my man...

I have no problem with some good-natured jodedera. In fact, I tend to ignore the kind of nonsense this baboso put up. But he posted all this mierda that had no value but to offend people. The funny thing is, I wasn't even particularly offended by the remarks he made about Cubans. lol The rest of his "satire," as he calls it, was just so putrid I had to call him on it.

If you'll notice, I've directed all my comments directly at this child. I don't want to offend anyone else that shares his ethnic background, even though he clearly doesn't care to offend other large groups of people.

This pendejo immediately resorted to putting me on "ignore." lol Imagine how brave he'd be in person, or if he was in the minority in this lounge.

Comment

I never said I would take it up the ass, you edited my post like a coward.

A coward doing cowardly acts, who could of saw that coming?

You ain't no lion, you're a straight up puta and everyone knows this.

Like I said, you reported my boy -KPB-, only cowards use the ignore and report function.
                      bro, just drop it.... don't make me dig up the comments from your Dj Ramos account where you were talking about 12 year old girls.

thats a boxing scene career ender. Not only did I run you off Boxingscene..
                      I know that you work in that DMV in Newark.... don't make me knock you out kid..

Comment

Working...
                      X