Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Jr. got sent to jail on purpose to duck Manny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Jr. got sent to jail on purpose to duck Manny!

Plain and basic common sense. We all know how fond that businessman coward is of avoiding fights he is sure to lose.

exactly right...

Comment

I honestly thinks he beat her on purpose so that he can duck Manny again.

He already did some crazy things when he was asked about Pacquiao fight.

George Lopez said he throwned phone when he was asked about Pacquiao fight.

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

science isn't part of the educational curriculum in your native country is it?

Comment

cung with the pwnage!!!!!

Comment

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

Why have me on ignore if you still intend to post in my topics? It sounds like you are using your full power to duck the wrath of my posts... just like Floyd Mayweather Jr., but worse.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Why have me on ignore if you still intend to post in my topics? It sounds like you are using your full power to duck the wrath of my posts... just like Floyd Mayweather Jr., but worse.

You can post again in Cung Leˇs scientific threads.

Comment

Right on point...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Right on point...
                  Boxing doesn't need anymore fake fraud ducker coward businessmen in the sport.

Comment

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

ODH is refraining on telling the real reason, probably he just waiting for FLOYD to sign up with other promoter.....

He is just keeping it to himself by now; actually he don't care if Floyd wins or loss, it is all business to him. One's the kid is not in his house anymore , probably he will drop the bomb.

Comment

Working...
                    X