No announcement yet.

So, the shіt's hit the fan... again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the shіt's hit the fan... again!

My mother dearest is talking about selling up the house...AGAIN and moving in with her off again on again boyfriend. This happens every year, on the dot.

Some of you may know last year I moved into my own flat, that the council were paying the rent on. Well, I had to move out of that because they stopped paying the full £600 and would only pay half. (Why have me move in, in the first place? makes no sense.)

So my mum broke off with her boyfriend AGAIN and moved back to this house, that she was renting out to some foreigners. I move back in this past April (didn't have a choice) Now I find out she (actually me, but she handles all that ****) was still claiming the housing benefits for my old flat £300+ per month and the council found out. Now they want the money back. (£860.60p) She's acting real cool about the whole situation, so now I'm getting this thought in the back of my mind that she's just gonna **** me over and leave me with this debt. I doubt she'll do that, but I still get the feeling.

I don't know...she never listens to anything I say. I said don't get a kitten. She gets a kitten. I said no to the puppy. She gets a puppy. Getting a bit tired of saying "I told you so"

I just want to feel settled for **** sake.

Tried using reverse psychology?

"yes mother, sell the house, wonderful idea"

But seriously I understand this sort of stuff, my parents piss me off, splitting up, getting back together.

sometimes i wish they would stay apart, might be better that way

Comment

She's crazy. One day they're getting married and moving to Spain. The next she splitting up with him.

Get me moved into a flat, then do what you want.

She wonders why I can't leave the house. My anxiety has reverted back to the point, that I panic even when I'm in the house.

Comment

How old are you Shaun?

I think that was your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          How old are you Shaun?

I think that was your name.
          23 on the 18th. Been agoraphobic for 3 years. But I've never been the most confident boy on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
            23 on the 18th. Been agoraphobic for 3 years. But I've never been the most confident boy on the block.
            That is a bad crack man.

Good luck with stuff.

Must be hard getting money as I assume you cannot go out and get a job.

Comment

That is a bad crack man.

Good luck with stuff.

Must be hard getting money as I assume you cannot go out and get a job.
              I can only go out with my mum with me. (Sad as ****, I know)

Comment

I can only go out with my mum with me. (Sad as ****, I know)
                Not at all, You can't help it.

Comment

Not at all, You can't help it.
                  I had this guy who came out to my flat to "help me" The questions he asked we stupid and his idea to "fix me" was absurd. He wanted to drive me to the shops, then walk to the shops, then walk to the shops and he would walk behind me, then walk to the shops while he drives behind.

I went out to the field with him once, because I was feeling good that day and I knew there most likely wouldn't be any other people about. I only saw him twice. The other times I didn't answer the door.

Honestly, they should of gave me someone who actually knew what agoraphobia was like. He should of rang me up before hand and asked if he could come over. If I didn't answer, he should take it as a "no"
                  Knowing that someone was coming round at 11am every Tuesday made it worse.

Comment

I had this guy who came out to my flat to "help me" The questions he asked we stupid and his idea to "fix me" was absurd. He wanted to drive me to the shops, then walk to the shops, then walk to the shops and he would walk behind me, then walk to the shops while he drives behind.

I went out to the field with him once, because I was feeling good that day and I knew there most likely wouldn't be any other people about. I only saw him twice. The other times I didn't answer the door.

Honestly, they should of gave me someone who actually knew what agoraphobia was like. He should of rang me up before hand and asked if he could come over. If I didn't answer, he should take it as a "no"
                    Knowing that someone was coming round at 11am every Tuesday made it worse.
                    I can't imagine not being able to go out, does it work a bit like claustrophobia but in reverse?

Comment

Working...
                    X