No announcement yet.

As a Pacfan, do you want OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny P View Post
    This thread doesn't apply to you then get out of it. I ask if he should. What not to get? You just like trolling and give me Red K for no reason?
    pot kettle black

there are 1000 diff ost threads. just post ur opion in them. lame

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      who gives a **** about ost. talk about boxing. this isnt a drug web site
      why am i agreeing with you?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
        **** no **** ost!!!!!!!!!!!!
        reason??explain

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          who gives a **** about ost. talk aboutboxing. this isnt a drug web site
          tell that to imdazed he thinks he is a ped expert. He should start a ped awareness group and be the lead speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            tell that to imdazed he thinks he is a ped expert. He should start a ped awareness group and be the lead speaker.
            Good idea. Nice way to avoid reading your idiotic comments since we know what staunch supporters of PED use you *******s are

Comment

As a boxing fan I want nothing but the safety for every fighter and if or when a fighter gets caught with an advantage they should be BANNED FOR LIFE from the sport PERIOD....

But til then, no fighter should change the rules on testing and accuse others with no evidence other then a speculation...

What gets me is that this OST issue was never considered back when guys like Mosely got caught.. This is when OST should of been brought up not when Floyd mentions it against a fighter that might be of danger to him..

Comment

Originally posted by Manny P View Post
                I am probably biggest Pacfan but I want him to take OST just to shut everyone up.

I think Manny have god given ability and the reason he is ko early because he is malnorish when young. However if he is dirty I am not blind and will stop support him.
                You should have made the poll public. Otherwise you could get people skewing the results who are not Pacquiao fans who DO want him to get tested.

FWIW, I commend you for your position. If he took the tests and proved that he is clean then I would probably support him. I am not overly fond of him (as he's not as humble as he seems to want us to think) but I do not dislike him either. I am kinda middle of the road with my opinion of him. I DO want him to obliterate margachito, though.

Comment

Despite the costs...it should be standard for all World Title fights. You sign a contract to take a world title fight you get random OST.

Would be part of the contract and the WBA, WBO, WBC, IBF should sit down and pass that as a requirement. Funding for the testing can come from the purse as world title fights always pull a decent purse.
                  Last edited by omarinbox; 08-25-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Good idea. Nice way to avoid reading your idiotic comments since we know what staunch supporters of PED use you *******s are
                    How am i a supporter of ped use? Pac agreed to more than enough tests. you are a moron if you think pac will taked peds during a 14 day period. . Clowns like you support Floyd no matter what. This isn't even about better testing with you, its about discrediting pac and making floyd look like a saint trying to clean up the sport. Honestly you pretend like you are unbiased but read your posts you are one of the most biased posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      How am i a supporter of ped use? Pac agreed to more than enough tests. you are a moron if you think pac will taked peds during a 14 day period. . Clowns like you support Floyd no matter what. This isn't even about better testing with you, its about discrediting pac and making floyd look like a saint trying to clean up the sport. Honestly you pretend like you are unbiased but read your posts you are one of the most biased posters on here.
                      LOL @ more than enough. Call me when you find your brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X