Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Setup A Paypal Account To Pay For WADA Testing To See Who Truly Cares...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Setup A Paypal Account To Pay For WADA Testing To See Who Truly Cares...

How about it folks?

I'll set up a Paypal account and all the people here who think Boxing is merely a stupid ass WADA blood test away from being the cleanest sport on the planet can give generously out of their own pockets to show how much they care.

Just think, instead of paying $60 for a PPV that does nothing to clean up the sport, why not just send that $60 to the WADA Paypal account to display your true level of concern!!!

Since so many people here care so deeply about the issue ( and since most are also rich, drive BMW's and have huge dicks) I am sure that there will plenty of huge donations and it will only be a matter of time before the ultra paranoid fans of the NSB forum can financially back these expensive drug tests and clean up the sport (just like cycling).

$60?!?!?!

soon you'll have parents of floyd fans asking you why their allowances are being sent to a mystery paypal account
    Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 07-06-2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I'll donate e-points

Comment

These same Holy Anti PED crusaders are too cheap to pay for 3 dollar streams so what makes you think they are dropping cash to pay for better PED testing. Nice idea, but 99% of those PED crusaders are full of ****, and are more interested in flaming than a cleaner sport.

Comment

I'll donate $1. Hopefully the Phillipines can double my donation.

Comment

Can I donate some of these, they take em at my local drug store.

Comment

clearly a fraud... so you are talking about cleaning up the sport too?

i'd rather donate in other organizations than give my money to an internet warrior... we have not even seen your face. sheesh...

let them do the financial part. we are just here to do the talking and yapping.

Comment

Id rather donate to a cause like Feed the Children or Haiti Relief. Donating money for millionaires like Pac and Floyd is over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
                  clearly a fraud... so you are talking about cleaning up the sport too?

i'd rather donate in other organizations than give my money to an internet warrior... we have not even seen your face. sheesh...

let them do the financial part. we are just here to do the talking and yapping.

I'm not doing anything except overseeing the fundraising.

I don't give a **** about changing the current standard, nor have I ever accused a fighter of abusing PED's.

I just want to see all these people who supposedly care so much about the sport prove it by making a financial contribution to the cause which they are so eager to talk nonsense about.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Id rather donate to a cause like Feed the Children or Haiti Relief. Donating money for millionaires like Pac and Floyd is over the top.
                    I think you missed the point.

This isn't about Pac or Floyd.

This is about being able to pay for testing for every single World Title Fight, which is the guise that people accusing Manny and Ward hide under.

They say, "Oh we want it for every fight." Not realizing that many of them lack the profitability to cover the expense of useless drug testing.

If fans want to drug test for fights like Joseph Agbeko vs Yohnny Perez they are gonna have to pay for it. Unless of course they realistically expect Perez and Agbeko to spend their palty purse on unnecessary drug tests.

Comment

Working...
                    X