Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who fought the better last 2 opponents? Williams or Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who fought the better last 2 opponents? Williams or Pavlik?

Pavlik the joke champion at 160.
    Williams
    100.00%
    Pavlik the Joke, the fighter everyone laughs at for avoiding AA and Williams
    0.00%

you seem to be on a pavlik hating streak lately...i dont get it..i mean you never seemed to be a big williuams fan..

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
      you seem to be on a pavlik hating streak lately...i dont get it..i mean you never seemed to be a big williuams fan..
      What are you talking about? Williams earned my respect when he beat Wright. And I never hated on Williams since his style is very similar to Calzaghes.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        What are you talking about? Williams earned my respect when he beat Wright. And I never hated on Williams since his style is very similar to Calzaghes.
        im just saying, youve been really hating on pavlik..youve made a few threads now...and i never got the idea you were a big williams fan like burner for instance..so i was wondering why you dislike him so much..not that i care..just curious

Comment

lol, clearly Williams. Pavlik seems like he has a lot of issues right now outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by .Carl. View Post
            lol, clearly Williams. Pavlik seems like he has a lot of issues right now outside the ring.
            Bob Arums old ass tried to say it was Williams ducking Pavlik... Maybe Bob Arum has a ****ty memory but it was Pavlik who pulled out twice, not Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              Bob Arums old ass tried to say it was Williams ducking Pavlik... Maybe Bob Arum has a ****ty memory but it was Pavlik who pulled out twice, not Williams.
              lol Williams ducks no man. His comments after the Martinez fight indicates he is a fighter for the fans. He just wants to make sure everyone enjoyed the fight. I don't get how some people dislike him. I like Pavlik too, down to earth guy, but he needs to get his career together. Hopkins seems to really have fucked him up.

Comment

Working...
              X