Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones' initial offer to host the fight could increase to as much as $40 million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think above 20 millions sounds insane. Not that the fight ain't worth it, but how will the seatprices and such ever go near 20 million? I don't know much about the prices in US, but the most expensive ringside seats costs about 1000$ in Denmark for big fights with Kessler (25-30.000 audiences). Could you enlighten me? As I thought the advertisement money would go to Pac/Floyd?

Comment

this could be the richest fight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
        I think above 20 millions sounds insane. Not that the fight ain't worth it, but how will the seatprices and such ever go near 20 million? I don't know much about the prices in US, but the most expensive ringside seats costs about 1000$ in Denmark for big fights with Kessler (25-30.000 audiences). Could you enlighten me? As I thought the advertisement money would go to Pac/Floyd?
        this has probably turned into an ego thing more so than a money thing for jones and cuban. don't think seat prices would go up as much as jones probably just wants more exposure for the cowboys stadium/north texas, as well as bragging rights to say he held one of, if not the, biggest fight in boxing history.

Comment

We are really into gear to see this live!!! It it;s Vegas the Cheapest seats will be around $500 but it will be gone right away & we have to shell more to get it from the scalpers. It it's texas, The tickets will probably starts around $200-300. but we will have to shell money for Plane tickets. So money wise we will be spending the same amount but has more Chance to get in to the fight.

The thing with Dallas, what else to see over there??? We will Probably will be there 2-3 days. Where else there we can spend the rest of the day?? Where's the tourist & amusement attraction??

The thing with Vegas, There's a lot to do & see. It's worth the trip. For the Pac-Cotto fight, my sisters went with their Friends enjoys the Closed circuit overflow crowd.

My suggestion.... If it's Dallas... Package the fight with plane tickets with Southwest or Virgin Airlines sponsoring & make sure they Play the Pac fights in during the Plane ride. Also Package a Local Tourist spot Tour during the days in Dallas.

If it's Vegas, Put a Giant Screens in all Arenas around Vegas for the over flow crowds. And make sure they have extra Giant TV screens in the MGM Arena where they will show live footage of Fans reactions from the other overflow Arenas. Also they need to open the whole MGM for the weigh-in & fill it with entertainments just like a Mini concert.

Comment

Working...
          X