No announcement yet.

Gamboa: "Juanma Lopez is not better than me. He is not a challenge"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    honestly Gamboa might be blessed with speed but his defense is so bad. Lopez would probably stop Gamboa

Comment

Don't know what the argument is here. Juanma clearly won the fight. He did struggle in the end but never the less he won the fight. With that said I hope they fight each other some time next year. Alot of you ****n on Juanma because of his performance last night but not other performances were he completely demolished his opponents. I mean this is only one of three fights were it has gone the distance. The guy is 27 Wins with 24 Ko's

With that said do you really think Gamboa could stand up to Lopez punches? Lopez has never been down in his pro career. Gamboa has been down 3 times against weaker oppossition.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Don't know what the argument is here. Juanma clearly won the fight. He did struggle in the end but never the less he won the fight. With that said I hope they fight each other some time next year. Alot of you ****n on Juanma because of his performance last night but not other performances were he completely demolished his opponents. I mean this is only one of three fights were it has gone the distance. The guy is 27 Wins with 24 Ko's

With that said do you really think Gamboa could stand up to Lopez punches? Lopez has never been down in his pro career. Gamboa has been down 3 times against weaker oppossition.
        hermano bori, you and i know thats not the same gamboa fighting , he aint the dude that used to get dropped anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          hermano bori, you and i know thats not the same gamboa fighting , he aint the dude that used to get dropped anymore
          You're right he has improved a bit but his aggressiveness leaves him open and Juanma is a big puncher. Im not saying Juanma will knock him out and outclass him just wondering what will happen when he faces a puncher like Juanma.

Comment

Gamboa is very quick and has great power but he also has a suspect chin and that terrible bad habit of keeping his hands low.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              Juanma will duck all these guys and move up to fight Chris John. Mark my words.
              Just like gayweather ducked everybody and instead fought a bloated JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                You're right he has improved a bit but his aggressiveness leaves him open and Juanma is a big puncher. Im not saying Juanma will knock him out and outclass him just wondering what will happen when he faces a puncher like Juanma.
                i do agree with you on that he could still give juanma his chances still but he is not as reckless and open as before it looks like his new trainer is really working on that and seems to be improving

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Juanma will duck all these guys and move up to fight Chris John. Mark my words.
                  Yea, this is exactly what I think is going to happen. But he will fight Gamboa, eventually, just not soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X