Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Shadow Boxing video. WATCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His video seems to have been taken down...

Comment

Originally posted by scab46 View Post
      I reckon i could have a better video of me shadow boxing in my room by half 11 tonight my time.... 40 mins, infact i could probably have it up by 11. He's going pro soon right?? I'm not even amateur
      Ey Scab46 , ey ***** u dont even know me fool. and ure already talking smack. want me to knock the **** outta u fool. I aint playing with u homie. I'll smash u in 10 seconds cuz. mutherfuker

Comment

Really, would you like me to fly over to America tonight so you can do that, and with shadowboxing like that you'll not be smashing anyone into the ground

Comment

Haha! I stand corrected, he really HAS been to a gym! Looking fit and ready for the pro's!!!

I bet you won't have a 1-8 record. It'll be 0-9.

Comment

Another thing, your names "WHITE Hope", why are you talking like your straight outta compton then ghetto dog.

Comment

oK....... seriously PunchDrunk?? Is he seriously ready for the pro's??

Comment

im more then ready homie. Ey scab, did u see my right hand power. imagine that right hand landing straight in your jaw or on your nose, or on your fukin head. Ure gonna go to sleep homie

Comment

Originally posted by scab46 View Post
                  oK....... seriously PunchDrunk?? Is he seriously ready for the pro's??
                  He isn't ready to fight AM yet. I've got ten fifteen year olds who would slaughter him. And the sad thing is, he's apparently got a trainer who doesn't tell him what's up. Either that, or he listens to him like he reads our critique; not at all...

Edit: Oh, and he's PM'ing me like crazy, calling me ***** and motherfuker (whatever that is). Great guy.

Comment

Lol same, pmsl at "Great Guy". i got that video but it was going to take like ****ing 40 mins or something stupid to upload to YouTube so i thought **** that and cancelled it. Plus i don't really want anyone seeing it from my home town for some reason. Not that they would but im a paranoid bastard. I might try and upload one at a different time when the stream of uploaders isn't so great.

White Hope seems to be one of those nice internet hard men who could obviously beat anyone they come across, especially with that "right hand"....... mate id have ran around you 4 times before youd extended your right arm halfway, slipped under it and cracked you with a left, lightly, but just enough to let you know that i was about to roll the fcuk outa you in the next 2 minutes..... or 3 seemingly seeing as your a pro!

Comment

scab, i would Break u inside 30 seconds man. u dunno me and dunno what Im capable of doing in that boxing ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X