Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive Respect to Freddie Roach for this Interview on Mayweather jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddie Roach finally lost his virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
      ****tional fans seem to take trash talk more seriously and personally than the boxers and trainers actually involved in it.
      Truth right here.

Comment

Floyd is SUCH a hardwork it's unreal

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          yea for some reason I like to train late at night too I dont know why I somehow feel more energetic at night.
          Me to playboy. I think its because we consume most of our carbs at night leaving us energy to burn(could be wrong). Me personally I'm thinking while dudes is sleeping I'm putting that work in.
          ****tional fans seem to take trash talk more seriously and personally than the boxers and trainers actually involved in it.
          True story playboy.

Thread has **** to do with manny. Why bring him up.

Comment

I really can't stand how much Seckbach sucks the dick of whoever he is interviewing. Other than that it was a good interview.

Comment

Yep!

The defiant responses from some on these threads are living proof.

Comment

I thought the video was old because of Elie's Cotto vs Pacquiao shirt. That guy is such a fanboy, why not wear the "Who R U pick picking?" shirt of the upcoming May 1st bout? That Pac-cotto fight happened months ago..

I'm Elie Seckbach,

Nut-hugging.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-23-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Training at night is more efficient for you then in the morning.

Comment

Damn I study this in physiology and another class but I can't find the info...

but basically there are certain times throughout the day when you are at your peak mentally (alertness, focus etc) and have the most energy. Usually its the afternoon for those who wake up early, and for those who wake up late consistently.....it happens later on..sometimes very late at night.

due to me always working late hours, I always woke up around 12pm or 1...so my peak (where I felt the most energized) was from 9pm-2 or 3 am. Also what you eat and when you eat it plays a big part as well. Again this is off the dome because I remember writing about this very topic over a year ago (just can't remember alot of it right now).

Comment

Also as far as the **** talk goes...I could have told you that about Roach and Floyd. I've been following Floyd for a long time and the Money May, **** talking Floyd is not the real Floyd Mayweather.

People fail to realize that the basic concept of boxing is to sell a product to an audiance. There are no contracts like the NFL where you are guaranteed x amount of millions over the course of several years. So with that said Fighters/promoters and trainers do things to sell the fight, but at the end of the day a majority of them have a deep level of respect for one another.

There has always been a WWE factor to boxer, where everyone does and says things just to hype up fights. I've been watching boxing for a while and I figured that out along time ago....which is why I don't take what they say or do too seriously.

BTW..I post the same way also. I talk **** etc on here, but I'm never serious. Thats apart of boxing and what makes it special. At the end of the day it's a sport we all love, so for me it's never anything personal (as long as there is no racial, hitting below the belt type of remarks)

Comment

Working...
                      X