No announcement yet.

*The Official Atlanta Falcons Thread*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Sounds like a laundry list of excuses to me.

Let me guess, if the Ravens do beat the Niners (who waxed your lousy team in their house, this season.....and last season), you're going to be back here giving me crap about it, as if you were a Ravens fan, eh?

Niners > Falcons > Saints. Nothing your "rivalry" can do about it.
    Its all good take it how you like. I just think this was the worse match up for the niners they could have had coming out of the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
      I freaking hate the Falcons. We will win another SB before they even make it to their second.
      With bounty programs anything is possible, even for a sorry excuse for a franchise like the Saints are.

Comment

The Falcons have very good skill position players. However, they seem to be lacking on both the ofensive and defensive lines. You're not going to win a Superbowl without being very good on the LOS. They just don't seem to be there yet. The experience from this year should really help them next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          With bounty programs anything is possible, even for a sorry excuse for a franchise like the Saints are.

Comment

Atlanta has two FBs playing RB, 2 TEs playing WR and a WR playing TE. Their front 7 got old ass John Abraham and starting a dude that married the trashiest chick on the Housewives of Atlanta. Losers.

Comment

Two TEs playing WR? Tell me you're not talking about Roddy White and Julio Jones? Atlanta may have weaknesses, but WR is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                Atlanta has two FBs playing RB, 2 TEs playing WR and a WR playing TE. Their front 7 got old ass John Abraham and starting a dude that married the trashiest chick on the Housewives of Atlanta. Losers.
                I think Raiders fans are the last ones who should be calling other teams losers.... well maybe after the Chiefs that is.

We do need to cut Turner by the start of next year though.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  The sorry franchise that owns the Fal****s.

Comment

I just searched falcons and Boxingscene on google. Look what I found.

GO BIRDS

BEAT THE CHEATERS

Comment

Julio Jones is on beast mode.

That patriots defense is going to have a hard time containing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X