Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May can't come soon enough. I've become exhausted hearing how good Canelo is and how he will do this, that, and the third. He'll finally have the opportunity to show what he's got against a relevant 154lb opponent.

Comment

mexican reporters are always reporting that canelo will fight trout or a threat.

it's meaningless..........

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I don't think Canelo has a twitter.
        @CaneloOficial

and

@canelo promotions

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Oh the irony of this post...

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: Grabs the WBC strap from Matthew fkin Hatton then defends it against... umm... WW's and JWW's.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: Since he was too much of a p*ssy to fight people in his division his girlfriend cheated on him with a flyweight then the ginger proceeded to kicking his ass. We're talking about a 5'9" JMW beating on a 5'3" flyweight.

So who's the farce and who's the one picking fights on poor people again? Let me know if you want me to list Trout's accomplishments.
          lol the realist ***** i heard all day

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Trout what a farce of a fighter, He dont want none of canelo he too busy getting drunk picking fights on poor civilians trying to enjoy their night out.
            This bu!!$iht again? Why don't you want this fight to happen. Does it really scare you that bad for Canelo to fight a credible challenger? It's likely Canelo who dont want none of Trout

Comment

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: Grabs the WBC strap from Matthew fkin Hatton then defends it against... umm... WW's and JWW's.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: Since he was too much of a p*ssy to fight people in his division his girlfriend cheated on him with a flyweight then the ginger proceeded to kicking his ass. We're talking about a 5'9" JMW beating on a 5'3" flyweight.

So who's the farce and who's the one picking fights on poor people again? Let me know if you want me to list Trout's accomplishments.
              I agree with all that. Canelo is a bum to me so far. But to his credit, he DID try to fight Paul Williams and James Kirkland. Both step-ups from the undersized fighters he's used to fighting.

Comment

Canelo said a Mayweather bout was close to being made, then look what happened with that.

Comment

Straight talk right there Canela is unproven in my book and deserves no respect until after he fights a legit JMW opponent. He looks like he's big enough to be fighting at MW but he's fighting WWs. What type of shyt is that?

Comment

The legend of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez future p4p and atg will begin on may
                    FU bushbaby and all canelo haters

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      The legend of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez future p4p and atg will begin on may
                      FU bushbaby and all canelo haters
                      lol the realist ***** i heard all day

Comment

Working...
                      X