No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post
    It's embarrassing how instead of avenging their losses they send the other brother over to do it for them

I do like Vitali though

Wlad not so much, I know he got back the win against Brewster but he really should have cleaned up the rest of the red in his ledger like Lennox

oh & the one of the guys Wlad lost to was of pretty low caliber

Buster Douglas >>> Brewster / Corrie Sanders >> Ross Purity

Sorry what does Buster Douglas have to do with anything? & he certainly was not better than Brewster.
    Last edited by dan_cov; 11-08-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
      what a great highlight that personifies their careers
      I understand I'm being a bit picky, but you need to look up the meaning of 'personifies', a video can not personify anything. Sorry, I can't help it, I'm just one of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Sorry what does Buster Douglas have to do with anything? & he certainly was not better than Brewster.
        I'm saying you can excuse the Klits for beating such a low level of opposition

But you can't excuse Wlad losing against such a low level of opposition (That's what I'd use to compare him to other great HW, I'm not saying that Wlad is a great HW, just that that's why I don't think much of him)

Comment

But you can't excuse Wlad losing against such a low level of opposition (That's what I'd use to compare him to other great HW, I'm not saying that Wlad is a great HW, just that that's why I don't think much of him)

Purrity is low level (This loss was around 15 years ago)
          But is Brewster & Sanders really low level opposition? Two decent heavyweights with real big power IMO

He has bounced back superbly since. People make excuses for other heavyweights saying they was shot at the time they lost & that well Wladimir was very green & arguably not quite in his prime, a loss is a loss in my eyes. I don't see why others should get a pass. Its just a shame they won't get their respect until after they're retired.

Comment

We are going too miss these two selling out huge arenas in Germany. Miss them breaking guys down and stopping them brutally.

It will only be when we are left with dog**** like Tyson Fury, Chris Arreola, etc will we truly appreciate them.

People hated Lennox until he retired. They said he was a slow robot, boring, jab n' grab etc all the things they say about the brothers in particular Wlad who IMO is actually by far the better brother.

The Klitschkos are about the only reason I care for the heavyweight division.

Comment

A lot of great fighters lost to lesser fighters,it is how you perform after a loss that defines your career.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                A lot of great fighters lost to lesser fighters,it is how you perform after a loss that defines your career.
                You're an alt., right?

Comment

Working...
                X