Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega Million winner refuses to share

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's some cold **** lol... if i made up a plan with people, I would honor my bargain no matter what.

nothing's free in life

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Even when I do a pool, I still buy my own tix...

Just for situations like these.

I woulda just disappeared though. **** tellin anyone.
      This.

I would quit the job and say "family issues"

And never appear around the area again. How stupid can you be and go to your co workers LOL I WON THE LOTTERY!!!!

People in this world are money hungry animals that will do whatever it takes to steal your money.

Comment

well if she bought the ticket with her own money, she doesn't have to share. but if the winning ticket was part of the pool, then tough **** to her coworkers for having an unorganized pool. she must not have liked her coworkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
          well if she bought the ticket with her own money, she doesn't have to share. but if the winning ticket was part of the pool, then tough **** to her coworkers for having an unorganized pool. she must not have liked her coworkers.
          Her own money?

What if each coworker gave her a $1 bill, but she paid with a $10 bill that was "hers"?

Thats not how things work. If you enter a contract, you must honor it. But there seems to be no proof of contract on the part of her co workers so they fuccked up.

Comment

This **** is soooo ****ed up. She had the nerve to call one of her coworkes and say "I WON! I WON!" No WE WON *****. Come to find out she might not have won either. They say a man is the person that won in Maryland. This is fromt the NYPost I read this morning.

Comment

Akward...

Maybe she did buy a seperate ticket, like what if its based off the birthdates of her children?

Seems like shes crooked though. She may be right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Actually it's the group who hasno evidence that they are included as buyers of the ticket. Group tickets are Xerox copied and distributed. If they don't have one...then it's not theirs.
                You would think they would be smart enough to do that but like said before Mcdonalds employees aren't known for their brains. But this lady is so dumb that she admitted they had a pool and she was the one who bought the tickets. By her taking on this responsability means that the burden of proof is on her.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  You would think they would be smart enough to do that but like said before Mcdonalds employees aren't known for their brains. But this lady is so dumb that she admitted they had a pool and she was the one who bought the tickets. By her taking on this responsability means that the burden of proof is on her.
                  How is the burden of proof on her if the co workers have to proof that its a pool ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Her own money?

What if each coworker gave her a $1 bill, but she paid with a $10 bill that was "hers"?

Thats not how things work. If you enter a contract, you must honor it. But there seems to be no proof of contract on the part of her co workers so they fuccked up.
                    what i meant was if she bought the winning ticket outside the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      How is the burden of proof on her if the co workers have to proof that its a pool ticket?
                      By her taking on the responsibility for collecting the money and buying the tickets she's the one that's going to have to prove that is her ticket and not the pools

Here this is a very similar case I had read about at least this guy was smart enough to keep his mouth shut but in the end his cheating ass had to pay.

http://m.spokesman.com/blogs/sirens/...ttery-lawsuit/

Comment

Working...
                      X