No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Knocks Parra Out in Five, Calls For Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Parra never recovered from his knee and weight issues and layoffs at Flyweight. he's been dead man walking for a long time. This would have been a hell of a fight eight years ago or so.
    he did fight arce to a draw. I admire what arce has been doing in avenging his looses and that draw. Like he did with parra and simphiwy plus there are just considered tune ups, But arce should go after some one else he will put up a fight and go out swinging against donaire but get caught

Comment

Arce was landing some crazy body shots

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        he did fight arce to a draw. I admire what arce has been doing in avenging his looses and that draw. Like he did with parra and simphiwy plus there are just considered tune ups, But arce should go after some one else he will put up a fight and go out swinging against donaire but get caught
        If Arce can take Donaires punches there is no doubt in my mind he beats him.....Donaire's weakness is pressure fighters.....he was already defeated by being pressured once and Arce is the king of pressure fighting...if Arce stands he wins.l

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          If Arce can take Donaires punches there is no doubt in my mind he beats him.....Donaire's weakness is pressure fighters.....he was already defeated by being pressured once and Arce is the king of pressure fighting...if Arce stands he wins.l

Make this fight happen.

Comment

I don't mind this fight tbh,Donaire needs someone to look good against and Arce is just the guy..But if Donaire does not impress,that will raise more questions so there is some risk..I like this fight tbh..

Comment

Working...
            X