No announcement yet.

Fawk Bob Arum if he makes Pac vs Marg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Championart View Post
    How about a Paul Williams, Tim Bradley hell i would gladly watch a Pac vs Berto fight instead of Margorito who just got caught attempting to cheat and then demolished by Shane.
    I think any reasonable person would but we are talking about Bob Arum. And Pac isn't stupid why fight guys like that when you can make millions & fight the overrated hype job Margarito.

Comment

floyd will beat shane

manny wont takes tests

floyd wont back down

pacyow will win election

floyd will fight williams

pacyow will fight margarito

floyd will beat williams

pacyow will beat margarito

floyd will retire

manny will retire and open a chain of donut shops throughout the phillipines

manny will do dancing with the stars

manny will fight an exhibition against danny bonaduce

Comment

id like to see pacman v maragrito !!

Comment

Trouble just like he caused a slower, lesser power, lesser volume punching Shane Mosley correct?
          lesser power? i doubt that.

Comment

Make it happen, Bob. It has FOTY written all over it.

Comment

Hm... Funny. Everyone talks about how Floyd cherry picks his opponents but has anyone counted the number of fighters Pac has faced coming off a loss? If he decides to fight Margarito, 7 of 12 bouts will involve a fighter coming off a loss.

Comment

Boxing Advocate why do you keep making these kinds of threads? You got banned for this same reason and you're doing the same "fawk this" and "fawk that" threads all over again, you sound like a damn bird.

Anyways, I'd pay to see this fight. Margarito, albeit got caught attempting to cheat, did his time and paid his dues. He has a chance, hopefully Mosley didn't crack that granite chin because that'll help, along with his height, reach and most importantly style.

Comment

Originally posted by chan184 View Post
                  Hm... Funny. Everyone talks about how Floyd cherry picks his opponents but has anyone counted the number of fighters Pac has faced coming off a loss? If he decides to fight Margarito, 7 of 12 bouts will involve a fighter coming off a loss.
                  Please list them

Comment

How about a Paul Williams, Tim Bradley hell i would gladly watch a Pac vs Berto.
                    PPV wise these match ups with Pac is difficult to have at the moment.

Comment

2006 Morales coming off a loss to Zahir Raheem
                      2006 Larios coming off a loss to Vasquez
                      2006 Morales coming off a loss to Pacquiao
                      2007 Barrera coming off a loss to Marquez
                      2010 Clottey coming off a loss to Cotto
                      TBA Margarito coming off a loss Mosley

My bad. I forgot DLH faught Forbes after his loss to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X