No announcement yet.

Gulf Coast Sticky Icky Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf Coast Sticky Icky Talk

A thread for us gulf coast folks to talk about home.

Damn I mess fresh brown shrimp.

I've been in denial about this oil spill, probably cuz I live in Sofla now, but I"m almost scared to see how bad it is at home now.

Also, I got voted to cook a gumbbo for 4th of july. these jokers don't even know what they're getting themselves into, gonna be pestering me for gumbo forever now.

in our part of the south you say whaas sup to everyone you pass on the street and talk to everyone in the store and know everyone in your neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      A thread for us gulf coast folks to talk about home.

Damn I mess fresh brown shrimp.

I've been in denial about this oil spill, probably cuz I live in Sofla now, but I"m almost scared to see how bad it is at home now.

Also, I got voted to cook a gumbbo for 4th of july. these jokers don't even know what they're getting themselves into, gonna be pestering me for gumbo forever now.
      BRUHNLAW!!!!!!!! Where ya at? I can't never get my gumbo right so I stopped tryin years ago, but my red beans and rice be ON, ya heard me? My jambalaya aint too bad either. They aint got no andouille up here some I'm forced to use smoked sausage, but it aint nothin sometimes you gotta work around it ya know?

You un seen bout the storm comin? That joker is over in Cancun right now but once it hit's the gulf it's gon kick up a notch or two, that **** got me a little worried cause them fools STILL aint found a way to get that oil together.

My ol' lady picked the wrong weekend to go to Cancun fa sho! Her and my mama down there with boucoup rain ****in up they vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        in our part of the south you say whaas sup to everyone you pass on the street and talk to everyone in the store and know everyone in your neighborhood.
        Where I'm from(Plattenville/Assumtion parish), everybody who ride up and down the lane(LA 1 and hwy 308), always gon toot they horn and wave atcha no matter if they know you or not.

Comment

Oh and when ya auntie ask you to bring her a bud, you better know she want a budwiser and not just any ol beer outta the coola/ice chest. LOL. It's gon be some "smoke in the city" you make that kind of mistake, especially if it's mid-day hot outside.

Comment

i talked to my mom this morning.

the oil has officially stormed our beaches.

she says everything touching the bay smells like asphault

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Alex is just gon make it worse. One word.......................Heartbroken!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Oh and when ya auntie ask you to bring her a bud, you better know she want a budwiser and not just any ol beer outta the coola/ice chest. LOL. It's gon be some "smoke in the city" you make that kind of mistake, especially if it's mid-day hot outside.
                hahahaha!!!!

but if she says bring her a coke, you can bring any ole soda, unless she says errrnge or grape

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

i saw dauphin island is covered on the news. i know mississippi got it bad if its already there.

sux

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Alex is just gon make it worse. One word.......................Heartbroken!!!!!
                    you know its sad man.

my parents have been working their ass off to provide for a family and to get to where they are.

they finally got the house of their dreams that theyve worked so hard for.

its waterfront right on a bayou that attachs to the Pascagoula River.

and now we get ****ing oil everywhere and it has the potential to ruin my parents new house because in heavy rain the back yard floods some.....

Comment

Working...
                    X