Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinho Gone In January

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinho would actually be a perfect signing for Barca, plays their style of attractive football and can play wide left.

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
      4-3
      Only because Fergie gave the Ref a ******* at half time

Tevez one of our best players?

With what, 6 premiership goals last season, he truely is a world class striker.
      He is world class,
      and it was actually 5 premiership goals last season in 29 matches,
      he scored a total of 15 goals last season for united and for all the matches Tevez was on the bench and that Clown Berbatov was playing Berbatov only got 14 goals last season and he played alot more matches then Carlos did!

Comment

Robinho's style was disappointing for City but perhaps he knows he has real competition for the position now he'll step up his game. I'm not too concerned about the rumours but I think on balance I wouldn't mind seeing him go as long as we can get in a decent right-back and someone to give sweep some competition on the right of midfield.

City have enough quality going forward right now, especially coming in from the left with Bellamy and Petrov.

"The fall" of Manchester City? How much longer will Ferguson be at United? Because when he goes you'll be seeing a long dark winter, and I called that ten years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          The fall?
          Where losing someone who has done nothing for the club,
          Plus we may be gettin henry and puyol for the exchange

Im saying it ages aswell,
          I like robinho but he hasnt done **** for us......
          The fuck?

Puyol in Man City? I can't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Only because Fergie gave the Ref a ******* at half time

He is world class,
            and it was actually 5 premiership goals last season in 29 matches,
            he scored a total of 15 goals last season for united and for all the matches Tevez was on the bench and that Clown Berbatov was playing Berbatov only got 14 goals last season and he played alot more matches then Carlos did!
            Because Ferguson knew the game was going to end 3-3 Now come on, enough of your fantasys.

5 in 29 games?! That's a terrible strike rate, embarrasing even. Macheda got 2 in 4.

Tevez is a very poor finisher, he won't score more then 15 goals for you this season. He's a poor mans Wayne Rooney.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Robinho's style was disappointing for City but perhaps he knows he has real competition for the position now he'll step up his game. I'm not too concerned about the rumours but I think on balance I wouldn't mind seeing him go as long as we can get in a decent right-back and someone to give sweep some competition on the right of midfield.

City have enough quality going forward right now, especially coming in from the left with Bellamy and Petrov.

"The fall" of Manchester City? How much longer will Ferguson be at United? Because when he goes you'll be seeing a long dark winter, and I called that ten years ago.
              10 years ago, lmfao?! And look whats happened in the past 10 years lmfao, we have won more trophies in those ten years then your little club has won in its whole history

Comment

10 years ago, lmfao?! And look whats happened in the past 10 years lmfao, we have won more trophies in those ten years then your little club has won in its whole history
                Ferguson is still there. My prediction is after Ferguson goes United will be a ship without a rudder, owned by American mercenaries and in a very long shadow cast by old bacon face. And I made that prediction ten years ago.

And what's all this "we" business? You weren't even alive when United were a losing team, when the "fans" were calling for Fergie's head after a second dismal season...

I lived in Manchester at that time, when it was Robson and Olsen and Strachan and Whiteside, and I saw the great fanfare with which Ferguson was welcomed followed by the mediocrity of 11th place finish, Ferguson was on the chopping block. In fact season for season Hughes has been more successful with City than Ferguson was with United so far because out of one season he's finished a place ahead of where Ferguson did first season in charge.

In short - it's way too soon to judge where Hughes will go.

But mark my words, just as United struggled for 20 years to escape the shadow cast by Matt Busby, so they'll struggle following Fergie's imminent retirement.

Comment

Pretty sure ferguson didn't have an unlimited transfer kitty when he started out with man utd haha, so the arguement is pretty futile.

Though you do make a good point, we will struggle when Ferguson goes, that's inevitable, but that also depends on who they bring in.

Comment

Pretty sure ferguson didn't have an unlimited transfer kitty when he started out with man utd haha, so the arguement is pretty futile.

Though you do make a good point, we will struggle when Ferguson goes, that's inevitable, but that also depends on who they bring in.
                    There isn't a manager in the world who could fill his boots, anybody they get will be disappointing.

And United ipso facto did have an unlimited transfer kitty because of their position as one of the world's richest clubs. You might not like to hear it but I remember in Manchester in the late 80s, early 90s all of the Liverpool and Leeds shirts disappearing to be replaced by United shirts, and you have no knowledge of that period. I know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X