Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Maidana's size help or hurt against Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    If this was true, you wouldn't actually have to brag about it on a forum.
    I'm not talking to you

Why would I brag on a forum?

If I become the GOAT Boxing Scene poster, that doesn't change anything in my life.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-04-2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I'm not talking to you

Why would I brag on a forum?

If I become the GOAT Boxing Scene poster, that doesn't change anything in my life.
      yeah, why would you? Because you do it nonstop. People like you mostly don't have much going for them in real life. Having a thread created about you in the Dome exposing your ridiculous behavior is probably the closest you'll get to 'GOAT scene poster' status.

Comment

Problem is his balls carry all he weight the huge c*ck did for Alvarez, so he'll be hindered just as much.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Problem is his balls carry all he weight the huge c*ck did for Alvarez, so he'll be hindered just as much.
          This ^

I think it's also referred to as 'The Cotto Conundrum'.

Comment

An interesting theory, Bringer, and one which brings up a host of exciting case studies. Actually, as I have found, the deeper one thrusts into this theory the more plausible it becomes. I've decided to post some of my own research into the murky world of pugilistic schlongs...

Case Study 1: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Much has been made about Julio's perceived lack of skill throughout his career. His lack of movement in the ring and his troubles making weight outside of it led many to conclude that young Chavez was not taking his training seriously. However, my new research indicates this may not be true.

Exhibit A:

Here Julio's Mexican chorizo demonstrates the kind of flop over Arreola's nose would be proud of. Is it any wonder he struggles with his movement in the ring?

Exhibit B:

Here we can clearly see his impressive member trying to escape its woefully small confines. As he rightly celebrates the monstrosity snaking its way round his leg its important to note the eyeline of those around him as they are captivated by his size:

An interesting role reversal given humanities long history of 'snake charming', it seems the snake is finally getting its revenge.

Conclusion

It seems to me to be perfectly plausible that Julio Cesar Chavez Jr has been operating under the hindrance outlined in the OP. Casual estimates put his sausage at 10-15 pounds of fiery Mexican length. This would affect not only his ability to weigh in at the correct weight, a problem he has had over his career, but would also weigh heavily on his movements on fight night.

As any black ****sexual will tell you, the well endowed have no place operating in the tight confines of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Up his ass????
              No, in between his legs. Before the weigh he looks in the mirror with "Goodbye Horses" playing in the background.

Comment

Maidana would like to hear you guys say his DĄcks small.
                He'd say it looks that way cause he has big balls.

Comment

A solid theory from the Emo Cenobite IMO... it explains why Cotto found it hard to get his shots off.

Wait... does this mean that Ortiz is packing?

Comment

Unless you sucked all these guys off TS Im not sure how you know how big they are.

Grower vs Shower is scientific fact. Canel might be a what you see is what you get type of guy, where Maidana might swell into god himself.

So don't disregard your theory yet. Disregard your scientific stance. Start getting in the guys pants so we can get a true study.

You also have to take into fact ball size. Ball size might be a better variable then **** size.

Comment

Working...
                    X