No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez is Sold Out, Gate Over $10.5 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Sold out doesn't mean the stadium is full... it just means vendors bought all the tickets and are still trying to sell them.
    Sold out is better that giving tickets for free. Arum doesn't give a **** as he already got the money in his pocket.

Comment

sold out means sold out

The reed, it does not matter who purchased the tickets as far as the promoter and venue is concerned all the tickets were sold and money transferred. Don't understand your point.

Comment

b b b but no one cares about pac vs marquez 4 !

ha ha alot of haters were proven wrong i guarantee that this fight does over 1.9 ppv buys ! when the face of boxing fights everyone stands up and take notice , even the haters ! i am preordering the fight tonight so i wont get turned away tommorrow because i know its going to sell out !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I literally just tried to buy 4 together and they were available and then i let them go and got another set of 4 together in a different area. So its not sold out but still a good crowd
          Weird, I'm getting a "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com." for any price range just buying two tickets.

Comment

Wow, sold out! Manny is still boxing's biggest cash cow.

Comment

pactarts dont know ****, this fight will sell 3.3 million...

Bob will confirm this......

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Wow, sold out! Manny is still boxing's biggest cash cow.
                Im pretty sure JMM sold a huge share of that. After all he is a pretty good draw himself.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Sold out doesn't mean the stadium is full... it just means vendors bought all the tickets and are still trying to sell them.
                  Sold out usually means 90% tickets have been sold

Anyway even if vendors bought them, someone still bought them

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    I just tried to buy a ticket on ticket master and it says they are still available...
                    They are sold out per BobArum/PacWorld. net.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      pactarts dont know ****, this fight will sell 3.3 million...

Bob will confirm this......
                      It will actually have 165 million viewers[approx], with 700k-1.1Mill being PPV buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X