No announcement yet.

Best argument on why foreign Boxers need to come to America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    If that's your argument than no one should go anywhere.
    My argument is that americans trying to act like they are saints and that no robberies happen in America is a bunch of ****.

Comment

no special treatment? doh!!!

Khan - Peterson?
      Lara - Williams?
      Kotelnik - Alexander?
      Matthysse - Alexander?

ETC

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        My argument is that americans trying to act like they are saints and that no robberies happen in America is a bunch of ****.
        Yeah but that's irrelevant to the TS' point. We already know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
          Your right, american fans don't support their boxers like other countries' fans do. But it doesn't change anything. The fans aren't the ones who decide of the result. The judges do. And judges are as corrupted in the USA than in any other country with a well organized athletic commission.

No matter what, Americans will always find an excuse why foreign fighters must fight there to be recognized. I'm Canadian, and for years we were told that our fighters had to fight in the USA because that's where the money was. Now that it isn't the case anymore, other excuses are made. Like there isn't any robbery in favor of an american in the USA. Or that every fight in other countries are corrupted.
          In the U.S. (America??) Bute would have gotten 15 seconds to get up when he was KTFO by Andrade not 30 seconds.

Comment

Paulie needs to go to Ukraine and fight there if he wants the belt.

Saying fighters dont get robbed in the US unless they are in their backyard is bull*****

Especially since he wants the bout in his own backyard. Senchenko is the champ is will make more money in Ukraine then in the US for fighting Paulie.

All Paulie is doing is biitching about Senchenko not leaving his home when in reality Paulie wont leave his ome home either

Comment

Working...
            X